Profound question.

Electricity

Veteran XV
( I totally ripped this from another forum )
You are in a 40 foot x 40 foot room, how many 6 year olds will it take to kick your ass?

They all attack at the same time, and you may defend yourself any way you can with lethal force. (no weapons, you're in a empty room)

Post # of 6 year olds it would take to kick your ass/kill you, how long do you think you could last and your height/weight.

Discuss.

ok i honestly think that they could not pack enough 6 year olds in there to kick my ass. i mean 40x40 ain't that big. the biggest problem is getting tired after snapping necks and kicks to the midsection when you need a bit of breathing space. if need be you could just romp through the room high stepping and jumping landing on their fucks and ruining their shit easy. i'd probably kill all of them before i got too tired if the room is just 40x40.

*edit for height/weight*
6'
170 lbs
quite athletic and been in numerous real fights (not pussy frat boy shoving contests).
i have about a 50/50 ration of wins losses with guys my age/size.

Last edited:
I can defend myself with lethal force?

are we talking about infinite 6 yr. olds coming in and attacking you also?

I would probably pick one up as a bat and hit all the others with it.

being I could kill them also, I would just kill enough to make a pile in the corner to the rooft. then hide behind it in the corner.

Last edited:
well, one good hit on a six year old is gonna put em down for the count, so there would have to be enough to dog pile on top of you and bite you to death. I'm gonna say maybe 30.

at once the most 6 year olds attacking you would be like, 6.

i dont think they could do it.

especially if i can get into a corner, i will just endlesslu strikeout at 2 or 3 at a time.

if i got in a corner of the room i could hold of probably 50 before i went down with kicks and smashing their faces into the walls

im 5'8 165

hmm. i dunno i think if you had the right strategy it would basically be determined by how fast you tired. if you survived the initial onslaught and used your first dozen kills and built a nice barrier/pile i think you could last a long time just picking them off as they climbed. so im gunna say either 30ish and lasting only a few mins or if you make it past that critical point probably hundreds and a few days

Redz15 said:
also i dont think that was a very profound question
yah. just another "how do you think you would fare" question.

i don't know how many of you have been in a mosh or clusterfuck but my idea in the first reply of romping around the room would work like a charm. just take bounding leaps and fuck up ppl. you'll stay mobile, do a ton of damage on ones you hit and the kids will be very timid to advance. even if two kids managed to latch on two 6 yr olds dont weigh anything.

i can't believe how hard i laughed at this thread.

on second thought, if you just ran around a lot and they chased you, they would get tired faster (hopefully) and it would be easy pickings from there.
unless the room was filled with no running space, in which case the dead body wall would be a good idea.

Well, you have to remember if you are smart you have a weapon after the first kid is dead.

*edit:* Shit he doesn't even really have to be dead yet, just incapacitated enough to grab him by the legs.

are they evil-minded 6-year-olds that are programmred to attack you? normally 6-year-olds would just run around and probably annoy you, but unless they're all working together to attack you this just seems silly.

Phantomstranger said:
I would probably pick one up as a bat and hit all the others with it.

are we evil to think of this? maybe we are evil cause I am laughing thinking about this.

I think a swarm around 200 would be able to overpower most people easily... You can only grab one and spin em around in a circle by holding on to their legs for so long.. After that they'll just jump all over you and tire you down then they move in for the kill, the jugular.

This was more definable.. from an old thread..
Scenario:

10' X 10' X 10' empty concrete room
1 Naked Man (6' 200lbs - average in every way)
vs
Animal of choice

Battle to the death. 2 enter, one leaves.

At what size/type animal does the man begin to lose? Frog, Ferret, Chinchilla are all no match. But some household pets could pose a threat.

I see NM vs Clawed Stray Cat to be a good battle, but man should be victor. Maybe by kicking or something? NM will probably get cut a lot.

NM vs 100LB Chow/Pitbull/Rott - Dunno.. That's a tough one. Dogz are resilient and naked man has a lot of bare skin to be bitten on.

NM vs Horse - Hmm.. How to kill a horse bare handed? Would NM win?

I'd say a moose would be rough one to have to kill barehanded and nakked in a locked room.

nah, see

i've fought like five 6 year olds at once before. they're not that smart. when you kill the first one, the rest will run away.

they don't run at you in groups, they come 1, 2 at a time usually. you just knock them down, and their friends will stand back. they don't like jumping over fallen comrades, so they wait til their friend gets back up and moves out of the way before attacking.

even then, 6 year olds are pretty fucking weak. they could probably pound on you all day without doing much besides making you sore.

Back