> From: Smith, Jerome F LCDR Pers-44, Pers-444F Aviation Material Placement
> Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:49
> To: Beveridge, Gene E. CIV NAVSAFECEN, 05
> Cc: Krivacs, Robert A CDR PERS-44B
> Subject: RE: ENS PETERSON / INTERVIEW
>
> Gene (if I can call you that),
>
> Pardon my french, but holy sh*t. That is a first in my book. I'm not sure whether to laugh, especially because her "professional" email address is princess_melanie1985 - I mean seriously.
>
> If it's ok with you, I'm going to truncate the process here and have her sent elsewhere. I do believe that you guys would be able to do wonders for her etiquette skills and officer demeanor, however she is clearly operating here with a chip on her shoulder very unbecoming of an undesignated, non-prior, O-1 and I think the detailer has some other options she'd like to pursue for ENS Peterson. Please apologize to the Director for us having wasted his time and encumbering his schedule.
>
> Thanks for looking into her case for me, though. I owe you.
>
> V/R,
>
> J.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Beveridge, Gene E. CIV NAVSAFECEN, 05
> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:02
> To: Smith, Jerome F LCDR Pers-44, Pers-444F Aviation Material Placement
> Subject: FW: ENS PETERSON / INTERVIEW
>
> FYI J - read from the bottom.
>
> Vrsp
> Gene Beveridge
> Flag Secretary
> Naval Safety Center
> 375 A Street
> Norfolk VA 23511-4399
> (757) 444-3520 X7015
> DSN 564-3520 X7015
> FAX (757) 444-7205
> gene.beveridge@navy.mil
>
>
> From: Beveridge, Gene E. CIV NAVSAFECEN, 05
> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:52 AM
> To: 'melanie peterson'
> Cc: Breon, James R CAPT NAVSAFECEN,30; Keim, Ronald G CIV NAVSAFECEN, 30A; Erb, Mark W Col NAVSAFECEN, 01
>
> Ensign Peterson, I am a 30 year retired CWO4 and know exactly what courtesy's you are due - however, I am a civilian now and consider myself as a people person, always have been. I like to try and make people feel comfortable. If you thought I was inappropriate, say it straight out. Don't beat around the bush.
>
> From now on you can deal directly with the Director, he's a Navy 06. I've info'ed him on this email. In fact, I info'ed him on all my emails which you should have done in your responses. I've also info'ed my Boss, a Marine Colonel 06.
>
>
> Gene Beveridge
> Flag Secretary
> Naval Safety Center
> 375 A Street
> Norfolk VA 23511-4399
> (757) 444-3520 X7015
> DSN 564-3520 X7015
> FAX (757) 444-7205
>
>
> From: melanie peterson [mailto:princess_melanie1985@yahoo.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:57 AM
>
> Mr. Beveridge,
>
> I attempted to be subtle in my initial response to you but apparently you didn't catch the hint; from this point foward refer to me as ENS Peterson. I've rendered you the proper professional courtesy in correspondence and will accept nothing less from you.
>
> In regards to your previous email, dependent upon the time in the late afternoon it may work for me but please give me as narrow a day/time frame that I can expect to be called as possible. If the Director or myself are unable to meet today please let me know when the next possible day will be available. Thank you.
>
> r/
> ENS PETERSON
>
>
>
> --- On Tue, 3/23/10, Beveridge, Gene E. CIV NAVSAFECEN, 05 <gene.beveridge@navy.mil> wrote:
>
> From: Beveridge, Gene E. CIV NAVSAFECEN, 05 <gene.beveridge@navy.mil>
> To: "melanie peterson" <princess_melanie1985@yahoo.com>
> Cc: "Breon, James R CAPT NAVSAFECEN,30" <james.breon@navy.mil>, "Keim, Ronald G CIV NAVSAFECEN, 30A" <ronald.keim@navy.mil>
> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 1:16 PM
>
>
> Thanks Melanie - the Director is at a Court Martial this week but may be available late in the day - would that work for you?
>
> Vrsp
> Gene Beveridge
> Flag Secretary
> Naval Safety Center
> 375 A Street
> Norfolk VA 23511-4399
> (757) 444-3520 X7015
> DSN 564-3520 X7015
> FAX (757) 444-7205
>
>
> From: melanie peterson [mailto:princess_melanie1985@yahoo.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:14 PM
> Subject: ENS PETERSON / INTERVIEW
>
>
>
> Greetings Mr. Beveridge
>
> This message is in response to your initial email regarding establishing contact with your office to set up an interview. Any day for the remainder of this week is fine for me. I can be reached either via email (princess_melanie1985@yahoo.com <http://us.mc506.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=princess_melanie1985@yahoo.com> ) or by phone (813-924-5290).
>
> r/
> ENS PETERSON, USN

I bet 10 bucks she is an academy grad, some weird O-1s come out of there with bizarre senses of entitlement (sorry Fancy!).

My favorite is a O-1 who reported to my ship and handed his seabag to the PO1 standing watch, who promptly let it slip out of hands overboard.

Ensign Melanie Peterson
princess_melanie19 85@yahoo.com
813-924-5290)

Vrsp
> Gene Beveridge
> Flag Secretary
> Naval Safety Center
> 375 A Street
> Norfolk VA 23511-4399
> (757) 444-3520 X7015
> DSN 564-3520 X7015
> FAX (757) 444-7205

learn2 remove info that someone on TW will ultimately use to have a good laugh.

Also, is being an ensign of some importance? or is it like the officer rank for retards?

hahahah the ads are great on this thread

milcupid.jpg

Also, is being an ensign of some importance? or is it like the officer rank for retards?

Ensign is the most junior rank for an officer in the Navy. Unless they are prior enlisted, they are inexperienced, dumb and don't know what to do. Most realize this state of affairs and look towards experienced chiefs and petty officers for guidance. However, some like our poor melanie here believe they are special because they hold a commision and will be devoured once they start working in the "real" navy.

Back