Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Doesnt matter. Why would he accept that? I’m definitely not going to accept it when my wife would dress as a guy.

The thing is he’s gay. Why would he want to walk around with a guy dressed as a girl? The fucking and sucking in the anus part we understand.

If it "doesn't matter" then why waste my time by having me explain to you? What we do works for us. I'm good with that.

No time wasted. I'm retired. "fucking lowlife"? Fucking lowlifes dont get 3 hrs sleep, be at work on time, deal with contractors, and then help neighbors move. Go fuck yourself.

aLFJ6Fp.jpg

Last edited:
everytime you post i can't help but think how right i was all those years ago with the rent's due photoshop

You are simply reinforcing your prejudices against me by wanting to keep thinking I am the way you want me to be. When in reality I am not the way you think I am. You suck at thinking.

Last edited:
You are simply reinforcing your prejudices against me by wanting to keep thinking I am the way you want me to be. When in reality I am not the way you think I am. You suck at thinking.

you think u think

but really i remember you telling me the cupcake earrings were a bit much, so there's that.

but still, you gotta admit, i was really close

I do like havax, but I think it is really weird the he posts a lot in this thread

Cue pics of me that he made

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Back