Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

haha you know you couldnt handle this bro :p

anyway all the traditions we have been raised to celebrate are an American thing. saying irish American is redundant.

can't handle what?

You do know my Irish-immigrant ancestors (IN AMERICA) were poor, fought for this country in the American revolution, ate corned-beef (out of necessity), were christian, and are the reason I'm here today right?

If you want to bag on a bullshit holiday, I'd choose cinco de Mayo. Much more of a BS holiday than St.Patty's day.

Oh boy you mean to say your immigrant ancestors did shit poor people do and procreated

Holy fuk praise the irish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

praise the irish indeed.

glad you understand your rightful place on the planet of "get the fuck out of my way".

the only thing that makes me hate my heritage more than phyzx is travace telling ppl that st patricks day has nothing to do with the irish

If It makes you feel any better, I'm an American Scot-Irish, and my family settled in the Carolinas.

I doubt we're at all related.

3/4's Irish, though I don't look it because of my Dad's mutt genes. Mother was 100% Irish Townie from Charlestown Massachusetts, and in Boston, That's as Irish as you can get. My Great Grandparents came from County Cork Ireland

the best part about irish americans is when they have their italian american moment and realize that theyre very likely genetically not at all irish and if they are theyd be completely hated in every way by the people from ireland

damn phyzx is fuckin tough

or at least he thinks he is

HtpfRq0.jpg

BeLiaL + Coombz calling out Phyzx for not being tough while courageously failing to provide their own pictures for comparison.

Obvious jealousy that he's better looking than both of you.

coombz just mad he is that white. otherwise he would be dangling from his dick like every other piece of dark meat he has never met......but is so deeply in love with.

i didn't realize it was necessary to post a picture every time i posted a comment

i've posted tons of pics on here

here's one i just took

62gZxhS.jpg

Back