[POLL] Do you even microwave bro?

Do you microwave

• Total voters
Been without the microwave for over a year, don't miss it at all. We re-heat stuff in the toaster oven, or in a pan. Besides boiling carrots, we usually don't cook the veggies. I throw spinach and kale into a pot of pasta after draining and adding sauce. The carryover heat wilts the greens. I've learned to eat food cold and not care if it's warm. I usually make spinach pitas for lunch, or go out and eat a wrap. I understand that cooking veggies destroys the nutrients, that's why the hard core health nuts go raw. I'm not that extreme.

We just got an Omega VRT350 juicer from Bed Bath and Beyond. The newer model is the VRT400, but it only has a few improvements. The VRT350 is basically the same thing. Look up these models on YouTube and you'll find a bunch of videos from Discount Juicers.

Last edited:
microwaved food tastes funny to me

im certainly no food snob and enjoy taco bell and white castle

but if im reheating shit like chinese food or cold pizza i do it in a toaster oven or a skillet

i just don't reheat anything. once its cold, it never shall be warm again. i'm not picky enough to waste time cooking it.

lemon.png

Did you guys know that if you microwave a load of jizz in one of those little plastic medicine cups that it will produce a big bubble and float the thing off the floor of the oven for a second? It's like a hot jizz air balloon.

Try it.

Did you guys know that if you microwave a load of jizz in one of those little plastic medicine cups that it will produce a big bubble and float the thing off the floor of the oven for a second? It's like a hot jizz air balloon.

Try it.
SHUT THE FUCKUP!

IT FUCKIN WORKS. :-O

The same as gummi bears, marshmallows, some peanuts (planters for example), white sugar, and many beers and wines to name a few.

Also, some vanilla flavored foods are flavored with castoreum which is nice because it is the anal secretion of a beaver. FDA considers it a "natural flavoring".

Shit most bread is made with human hair from China.

Food industry is so fucked up man, I hate it.

no one uses beaver goo and only some bread uses the product gained from human hair. if you don't want bread made with human hair check a halal list. yeah, the buns at fast food places probably use it.

Back