played tribes

I think the players, ladders, teams, coverage, community, the devs all contributed. I don't think it can be replicated.

Perhaps. But I don't see any signs that it will be pushed off my list.

I have Tribes down as my number 1 game of all time.

What position do you think he would have played, Sehvi?
Spoiler

Last edited:
I apparently never played Tribes even though there is documented history of me doing so.

So none of any of you played tribes if i didn't.

So Tribes never existed.

I played LD Chaser. Or I didn't. Cuz I didn't play it apparently.

I added a toggle in Annihilation mod that mounted a flag shape, but 10m down and tilted forward. If you were using HM if would effectively block your view. Pretty funny to see people drop or go obs when I toggled it on.

Last edited:
For all you tards that played shit like renegades, you didn’t play tribes. You don’t count.

Never used any cheats. I thought Qings waypoints should have been considered cheating but the ladder rules allowed it. So, when in Rome.

Tell you what, if you spent a little time on your setups, that shit was fucking lethal with a heavy.

I had little rocks and cacti marked for mortar spam. I played HO for awhile. LD and HO. Stop along the route with the HO and drop the green hissing death. It was brutal on some maps. Like rain dance. Put a greenie through the slot in the base from some pretty far off positions.

I think there was another one that was allowed for waypoints. Can't remember the name.

Last edited:
Back