[Planetside 2] Playing in the fields of war

Ordos

Veteran XV
For those that still play or have played this game I put together a decent sized video of my buddy and I running a harasser. Enjoy it, hate it, and all that other good stuff from TW.

Last edited:
Here's mine:

loading-youtube.gif

I tried playing this a week ago, and before that like two months ago, and each time I played for 10 minutes and was like meh whatever this game

the player population is just too low, you go into this huge warzone and only 10% of the "contested" territories even have people in them, and not that many people at that

THe game is good but you have to drop into zones that have 48+ in order to enjoy yourself. Constantly checking your map is necessary.

Play on a high pop server between 3-11pm eastern, which seems to be prime time.

THe only issue is finding the point to the game. I like attacking bios and bridge hexes esp. as they tunnel people into each other and gives you a sense of purpose. Other than that, just randomly roaming around doing nothing is pretty fking lame.

Avoid the armor zerg as they are boring as shit.

Don't forget to press insert. Its a mmo after all.

THe game is good but you have to drop into zones that have 48+ in order to enjoy yourself. Constantly checking your map is necessary.

Play on a high pop server between 3-11pm eastern, which seems to be prime time.

THe only issue is finding the point to the game. I like attacking bios and bridge hexes esp. as they tunnel people into each other and gives you a sense of purpose. Other than that, just randomly roaming around doing nothing is pretty fking lame.

Avoid the armor zerg as they are boring as shit.

Don't forget to press insert. Its a mmo after all.

yeah but if you have to look really really hard to even find a decent sized area of players, it's not really an MMO anymore is it

heh

capturing territories doesn't mean dick in PS2 because if you really feel like it you can pretty much just stroll to any one of the 80% of contested that aren't even populated and take them

yeah but if you have to look really really hard to even find a decent sized area of players, it's not really an MMO anymore is it

heh

capturing territories doesn't mean dick in PS2 because if you really feel like it you can pretty much just stroll to any one of the 80% of contested that aren't even populated and take them
not since they added the new lattice system.

i still play from time to time, don't expect much from the game other than senseless killing.

Wow dude we need to get together, this is EXACTLY what me and a buddy have been doing the last week or so. The harasser is so fucking fun and we are fucking sick in it. 2 at once would be insane.

I eat harassers for breakfast with my engineer + anti vehic turret. It's really rad when you get a bunch of anti-armor infantry shit together and totally rape the armor zerg.

I pretty much only fly in this game and hope I don't run into half a dozen invisible aa maxes while doing it

Not so much BFRs. I do miss simple things like doors, and chokepoints. And not getting gibbed by stupid shit. I could probly go on for an hour on what this game is missing but my apathy generally gets the best of me.

Back