'Piracy' student loses US extradition battle over copyright infringement

Google should be taken down and there creators imprisoned for having links to all pirated material on the internet.

building a website with the intention of sharing links to pirated software/data and indexing the content of the internet are the same thing guys

building a website with the intention of sharing links to pirated software/data and indexing the content of the internet are the same thing guys
In this case i would say yes. Both are linking to to pirated software, both are not directly hosting that data themselfs. Google is only doing it on a vastly larger scale. I don't really see a difference there :shrug:

HELL YEAH LETS KILL PIRATES

Team America: World Police on the job keeping freedom free for corporations. Infringe the copyrights of one of our corporate interests in a foreign county and we're coming to lock your ass up. But commit genocide in a foreign country and we're probably just going to strongly admonish you.

Last edited:
You really need professional help. Go see a doctor.

honest objective opinion:

while obi suffers from a pretty bad case of OCS (only child syndrome - despite having an older brother) he is an otherwise normal dude. when life catches up with him, he'll get in line.

you on the other hand -- you regularly display orbital levels of full retard. reading your posts is almost like reading orbital and validuz at the same time. its painful

no, you're not smart enough to understand.

and even if you were, you consistently refuse to conceed any idea that may opose yours regardless of how well it's supported with facts. so it would be a gigantic waste of my time.

even Canada didn't go into Iraq and we live beside them and they're our biggest trading partner

but the UK dove right in there to slurp up a big batch of US semen

obi, quit being stupid.

i'm sure if canada was to go to war with someone, the US would help you out as well. doesn't mean we are sucking your dicks, means we are allies.

no, you're not smart enough to understand.
Ok, that's your opinion and i respect that.
..and even if you were, you consistently refuse to conceed any idea that may opose yours regardless of how well it's supported with facts. so it would be a gigantic waste of my time.
This whole forum is a gigantic waste of time. I just wonder if you've the balls to back up your claim or if you continue to pull crap out of your ass.

obi, quit being stupid.

i'm sure if canada was to go to war with someone, the US would help you out as well. doesn't mean we are sucking your dicks, means we are allies.

allies is one thing

but the UK sucks the USA's dick on a regular basis

this is undisputed fact, I was just using an obvious example to prove it

this whole bullshit is yet another example

So let me see if I got this straight.

The United States Department of Justice has successfully enforced extradition on a British foreign national, who has never once set foot in the U.S. and never operated or otherwise used servers located in the U.S., because he might have maybe kinda-sorta violated copyright this one time back when he was a minor?

Are you fucking kidding me? England, what the flying fish fuck is going on in your country?

no joke

England has followed the US into every one of their wars

whatshisname the prime minister sucks the USA's dick on a daily basis
except vietnam

where our buddies the australians came to the party. australia is our best wingman always willing to go hit the bars with us.

In July the agency's assistant deputy director told the Guardian that ICE would now actively pursue websites similar to TVShack even if their only connection to the US was a website address ending in .com or .net.

Such suffixes are routed through Verisign, an internet infrastructure company based in Virginia, which the agency believes is sufficient to seek a US prosecution.
It would appear that this is reason enough.

So let me see if I got this straight.

The United States Department of Justice has successfully enforced extradition on a British foreign national, who has never once set foot in the U.S. and never operated or otherwise used servers located in the U.S., because he might have maybe kinda-sorta violated copyright this one time back when he was a minor?

Are you fucking kidding me? England, what the flying fish fuck is going on in your country?

This is America now apparently.

Back