Pick a Chick: Finals - Beckinsale v Alba

Who is the hottest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im glad to see this turned out to be a decent competition, I figured it was over when beckinsale knocked out fucking scarlett in the first round.

I just wanted to go on record and state that I was pulling for Scarlett to win it all.

Get it? Pulling for Scarlett? LOL

You're fucking retarded if you believe what you just typed.

um, look at pics of hazel's boobs, they do hang a little bit. That's just a preview of what happens in a couple years. Personally i'm a bigger fan of perky breasts than slightly hanging tits like hazels.

um, look at pics of hazel's boobs, they do hang a little bit. That's just a preview of what happens in a couple years. Personally i'm a bigger fan of perky breasts than slightly hanging tits like hazels.

Okay virgin, here's a tip, big breasts sag more than small breasts.

:lol: stick to the 13 year olds, you might be disappointed in the future

btw, alba kickin ass, poll wasn't even CLOSE

Yeah I'd agree that a poll that had gone back and forth by a couple of votes for 24 hours and now only has a couple percentage points separating the two is close.

CHECK SARCASM AT THE DOOR LMAO

oh wait you voted for beckinsale, you have no type of perception whatsoever

all ya'll a buncha haters. just cause the girls u voted for didnt make it doesnt mean we have bad taste in women. it means u have bad taste in women. deal with it.

alba.

Back