[PIC] Food Question

Food is not my expertise so thought I would ask you all. The following is local ad. Are those prices good prices?

jo4XxMr.png

it's good depending where and what grade.

I am picky about eggs milk and meat.

Free range only for eggs

organic on milk

meat I usually do costco

those r p good prices and it's worth the roll of the dice

there's a meat market a block from my house that always has great prices and the meat is typically very good, but the shelf life is 1/3 to maybe 1/2 as long as i usually see with supermarket gear, so it's a deal where you have to cook or freeze the meat on the same day you buy it

the larger farms around here all have their own markets and often sell better quality goods for a lot less than the stores in town, but their selection is usually very small

so

u kno

live, laff, luv

prob not getting a great cut at that price. trust your butcher. or go to a grocery store for pretty average meat at an average price

fyi that statement was coming from a metric militant dood who bags on the mighty mighty 11/16" socket b/c they don't mark sets like 1/16" thru 16/16"

prob not getting a great cut at that price. trust your butcher. or go to a grocery store for pretty average meat at an average price

go find another derelict website 2 gentrify, u aggressively white affluent californian carpetbagger -- tribalwar gaming news is going 2 stay ~real~

If you have a decent size deep freeze you should talk to a local butcher or farmer about getting something cut up and packed for you, half a pig, lamb, cow whatever. You'll be set for the entire year and you get all the good bits that you don't often see at the supermarket.

Back