[Phantred] I am calling you out

lol

im not dead on the inside, things is good

last time I really dated was 7 years ago though, the last couple months have been a crazy adventure. Dating at 27 is way different than at 20, in mostly adventurous ways.

try dating at 37

the dating is a blast because I'm just out for fun, but I worry that if\when I get serious the sort of shit that is an adventure now would be depressing then.

"Oh sorry, my son is still nursing." Is a fucking hilarious thing to hear when you accidentally get your first taste of breast milk from some chick you have no interest in after tonight.

in all honesty dating at 37 is a fucking blast, plenty of great girls out there, tons of 37 year old dudes have completely let themselves go etc etc, it's the easiest and funniest time I have ever had dating.

me2 (@dead inside)

im gonna see you in dallas just to piss you off

i wonder if phantred is one of the guys ignoring me

You are destroying the mental image I have of you and your ineptitude with relationships. Stop ruining my browsing experience.

in all honesty dating at 37 is a fucking blast, plenty of great girls out there, tons of 37 year old dudes have completely let themselves go etc etc, it's the easiest and funniest time I have ever had dating.

Seems like all the best chicks(long term wise) are the ones that are divorced but no kids.

the never married ones at this age are... well not damaged, but fucked up in some weird way. The ones with kids are 50/50 cool\trainwreck but you'd still have to deal with the kid(s).

I date the 21-23 year olds, but fuck if they arent all full of shit. Pretend maturity or pretend 'career girls.'

dating a 31 year old never married, great head on her shoulders, nice cock, I am sure her crazy will come out later but right now it's fun

one for really really question, last 3 girls I have been with have completely terrible at sucking dick, have women lost the art of sucking cock or have I been going to many gay bars and my standards are to high now?

they are out there
i avoid feminist bitches cuz they dont suck dick, or are bad at it

what ive found anyway

dunno, i've been on a fuckem once and move on kick, only had one blowjob and it was just a presex deal. Blowjobs to me have always been a gf affair.

sometimes i get drunk and end up with someone i would rather not want to add to my count, so i stick around for a bj and get out of there :lol:

Back