People who post olympics spoilers for events not yet played on primetime....

Wow. It's not like a movie at all. I know the American broadcasters aren't showing the events live so they can boost ratings, but unlike a movie, the "spoilers" are on every radio station every half hour, every channel, newspaper, online, taxi drivers, etc.

Is TW seriously going to be the only place with an Olympics blackout in effect??

Goodluckwiththat.

Um, they are showing them live.....

However, if you live on the west coast, you are not getting them live.

No. Just no event result in title. Do whatever the hell you want in a thread (on the topic of the event). Its east coast / west coast thing.

No. Just no event result in title. Do whatever the hell you want in a thread (on the topic of the event). Its east coast / west coast thing.

I'm all for an Olympics sticky thread with [SPOILERS] in the title.

rayn why do you tolerate this faggots bullshit, seriously? just make brasstax an admin and strip beren of his powers. once powerless he'll never post here again -- its not like he EVER adds anything constructive to any conversation/topic or contributes any original worthwhile stories.

Really? I heard NBC (east) was showing The Today Show while the rest of the world was watching the opening ceremonies.

They were, but that's because of the time difference and they wanted to show that in Primetime.

The finals for most events are in the morning Beijing time, which is primetime in the US. They had the Olympic committee change the finals for AM instead of PM like usual so they could show them live in primetime. Anytime they aren't having any finals live, NBC shows pre-recorded stuff like the Gymnastics in between the LIVE swimming tonight.

I'm all for an Olympics sticky thread with [SPOILERS] in the title.

by all means post a thread as such.. if people gravitate towards it over other threads maybe it will be sticky. But its fairly common that threads of this nature (i.e non-TW in nature) aren't stuck for long. Better off with a popular thread everyone just reads as it never drops off the front.

It's not our fault you picked the wrong coast to live on, or that you can't watch an East Coast feed. :shrug:

Back