People who post olympics spoilers for events not yet played on primetime....

Warrlord

Veteran X
...deserve a ban.

now i dont want to watch swimming tonight as much as i did before. sucks knowing how it ends before it begins

ed: yes i live on the west coast :p

If you want censorship move to China.

shut the fuck up. i dont want to have to avoid TW for 2 weeks while the olympics are going like i did at the last harry potter launches and what not. i need something to do before it comes on besides just sitting and doing nothing

report any you see. It will be treated the same as a tv show spoiler. So if you haven't seen it in like 6 hours touch tit. And really, thread titles are the main ones we probably want to minimize. If it is buried in a thread all about swimming.. i think we can assume those reading it are following it online.

report any you see. It will be treated the same as a tv show spoiler. So if you haven't seen it in like 6 hours touch tit. And really, thread titles are the main ones we probably want to minimize.

yea i have no problem with people discussing it in threads so long as the titles are clear of spoilers (like the phelps one). i dont even read threads until after i have watched said show/read said book ect anyway. figured i would bring it up since someone already posted one :disgust:

Can we just have a sticky for the Olympics?

no its too diverse a topic for one thread. If we do anything at all it would probably do a forum for the two weeks. But that would be rather lame, and we would still have GD stuff.. So that ain't gonna happen. Just try to keep within established threads on a topic before starting a new one.

if you don't want to find out about what happened in the olympics don't read a fucking discussion thread about the olympics

whyis this such a hard concept to understand

if you don't want to find out about what happened in the olympics don't read a fucking discussion thread about the olympics

whyis this such a hard concept to understand

it was in the thread title dumbass.

hey look its beren the spoiler police!

go fuck yourself master splinter. i hope michael angelo shoved a pizza up your butt.

Umm... if it has happened, why shouldn't it be spoiled? If you missed your football game and DVRd it, who gives a crap if someone who didn't realize that told you who won? It's live online and TV. People in America can watch it. Too bad.

Wow. It's not like a movie at all. I know the American broadcasters aren't showing the events live so they can boost ratings, but unlike a movie, the "spoilers" are on every radio station every half hour, every channel, newspaper, online, taxi drivers, etc.

Is TW seriously going to be the only place with an Olympics blackout in effect??

Goodluckwiththat.

Back