Pedal Trials

11.gif

11.gif

33.gif

well i think you been a tit and lieing :) no offense.

Dude, I used to live in Vancouver. It's just about the coolest place for all things biking. Petal trials, downshill racing, stump pumping, all of that.

Check out Whistler and their annual petal trials events. Some of the greatest petal riders in the world conglomerate in one spot to kick some serious ass.

cool...but i think your lieing coz that other geezer said ROFL...

how old are you if you dont bike no more or are you just CPU obsessed now?

I'm 33. I used to get out every weekend, but a few bad crashes while petaling left me none to eager to ride anymore. I was racing this retarded kid in a downshill race, got my petal stuck in a hole, fleeped a few times, and that was that.

wicked, i was out today and got a megga puncher.

3 slices all about half a inch and the valve completely ripped the n blown off.

Dear New Member,

Thanks for registering at TribalWar! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Before you begin, please read the following.

I hope this doesn't come off as smug or rude, but TribalWar prides itself on being an independent website without business-imposed censorship, and as such, the forums can sometimes seem unwelcoming. I want you to know that you ARE welcome, as long as you don't endeavor to crap up the place like an unhousebroken puppy.

New members who don't learn at least a little bit about how the Tribalwar community works before posting sometimes attract negative attention.

The TribalWar community is always happy to take new members into their ranks as long as the new members are willing to contribute something to the community other than stupidity.

i thought we'd seen some really fucking stupid new members here recently...but i think you beat them all hands down ;>

Back