Path of Exile Stress Test Weekend

Crash_Site

Veteran X
http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/

Path of Exile - Forum - General Discussion - Please spread the word about Public Weekend #3!

Hello,

If you hated D3 but liked D2, check this game out this weekend. It is the best aRPG since D2 and pretty fun.

The head developer is a solid guy too and the complete opposite of Jay Wilson. (His name is Chris Wilson).

Open Beta is suppose to start next month but they are doing an open beta pre-stress test to make sure the open beta experience is enjoyable.

There is still about 3 patches planned before Open Beta which should increase the game's appeal even more.

It will be free to play with micro transactions as well. The developers have promised that the micro transactions will not make you a better player and are going to be cosmetic in nature.

Last edited:
It looks like a cool game, but bad timing... The skill system looks awesome...

TL2, GW2, PS2, etc.

I was able to play it the last open beta weekend. The game is realy fun, check out the passive skill tree:Path of Exile

(I could also use a beta key^^)

Last edited:
The day the Kiwis came out I saw a lot of the higher ones and not so many of the cheap ones.

So far it's been pretty awesome.
Check out their build of the week videos
Path of Exile - YouTube
They showcase some of the stuff you can do with the skill system. It's interesting to see all the possibilities. I'm sure there will be a few dominant ones, but so far everything I've tried has been quite fun to play.

They're mainly lacking content at this point, and that's only going to get better with time.

It is definitely a lot more interesting and exciting than most new games coming out. PvP will hopefully be pretty sweet too. You can take items from people I believe...

ralphwantsthedog.png

The resourcing system is a bit of a pain, and the pacing of combat and numbers of mobs gets tiring after a while. Valiant attempt though

Back