[party time, excellent] Cologne Thread

JohnnyX

Veteran XV
It's about that time again. What's everyone wearing these days?

Last purchase I made was Chrome (Azarro). Worked out pretty well, got a few compliments on it. Before that I had been wearing Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey (still love that one) both of those were kinda light floral/citrus scents... I think this time I'm gonna look for something a little more smokey this time around. Any suggestions?

Sidenote: For those who are bored and wanna take shots in the dark. I had looked up a while ago for something with a smokey scent and found a cologne in like an orange box with a fairly old looking logo/font on the front, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Bonus points if you can figure this one out, shoulda bookmarked it.

tl;dr Like a post your desktop thread, but for people who go outside and wanna smell nice.

John Varvatos has two good smokey colognes. For my musky, sandalwood cologne I like Vera Wang. Light daytime cologne is either Gucci or Burberry Brit.

Crucial element in smelling good is buying the matching deodorant and bodywash, with a non-fragrant shampoo/conditioner and aftershave. No point in washing yourself down in Dove, Old Spice in your armpits, then toss some Aqua Di Gio on your wrists.

I was thinking of giving the Coco Monsieur to match my wifes Coco Mademoiselle. Right I've wearing either Hypnose or Love & Luck w/ Hearts & Daggers

John Varvatos has two good smokey colognes. For my musky, sandalwood cologne I like Vera Wang. Light daytime cologne is either Gucci or Burberry Brit.

Right now i'm rocking the john varvatos vintage. its great. However, spring will be on my nutts soon and i will need something a little less deep.

Dropsquad: give Vera Wang a try. It's lighter than Varvatos Vintage, and has a hint of orange citrus to it, but is still definitely a musky/sandalwood fragrance.

i swooped up a bottle of Attitude a few weeks ago. shit is fire. lots of good reviews from the girls i've been with.

liquid panty remover.

I just sorted by best sellers on sephora and I noticed Burberry Brit being on there. A while ago I almost bought a burberry cologne but decided it was a little too musky.

I still have a decent supply of Chrome left. I'll probably go smell the John Varvatos ones. Thx

i like
TERRE_HERMES_M.jpg

Back