pagy

Rep is like the inverse of GBPs for non-normy neckbeard sperg autists

Nothing and I mean nothing makes them rage harder

Hits them closer to home.

We can spot it based purely on the number of rep threads created

I only wish that rayns brilliant sociological experiment could be carried over this well irl

I think the assumption is, if a thread is made about rep, and it's about being neg repped, then the OP must be raging about said neg rep

But the evidence shows that a few wicked sisters derive pleasure from negging because their vagoogers dried up, and their mommies didn't give them tendies on several occasions.

Sent from *Magic Device* using Tapatalk 4.9.5

The only posters that seem to neg rep me regularly are fourstar and... I think lemon once or twice. Mostly when I start shit threads. It's a good learning opportunity I suppose :boogie:

Did lemon lick your butthole as thoroughly as he licked mine? He's not really that good at it yet, but what he lacks in skills he more than makes up for it in enthusiasm.

Sent from *Magic Device* using Tapatalk 4.9.5

Those with poor reading skills will find my occasional use of an unusual sentence structure challenging. My comprehension skills are above the 98 percentile (yea rly), but anonymous forums like this give false courage to imbeciles and illiterates allowing their stupidity to come into full view. Anonymity gives false courage which sets you up for a beat down.

I just think you're better off shoving your malice up yours - how's that for a simplified sentence structure that even a middling second class mind can understand?

I'd say "gg" but I hope we do keep trading barbs, I haven't beat down anyone in a long time, and I'm out of practice. Over to you ...
This was a really good Tehvul impression. +rep

Those with poor reading skills will find my occasional use of an unusual sentence structure challenging. My comprehension skills are above the 98 percentile (yea rly), but anonymous forums like this give false courage to imbeciles and illiterates allowing their stupidity to come into full view. Anonymity gives false courage which sets you up for a beat down.

I just think you're better off shoving your malice up yours - how's that for a simplified sentence structure that even a middling second class mind can understand?

I'd say "gg" but I hope we do keep trading barbs, I haven't beat down anyone in a long time, and I'm out of practice. Over to you ...

Did you remember to tip your fedora while you were posting that?

Did you remember to tip your fedora while you were posting that?
Too poor to own one :(

I'm not surprised he's got a lot of people that like him, I'm one of them. Pagy and I disagree on just about every issue there is in the realm of economics and politics, but he's such a decent fellow I just have to like him. Not many of you know this, but a very long time ago there was a computer game called Starsiege: Tribes-- he and I were teammates on 2 different teams when we played that game and always got along fine. We've been e-friends for. . . holy shit 17 years? Wow, that's depressing.

Edit: and it's "who would HAVE thought"

At 11:00 you can see a 17 year old 90lbs girl pull out a 13" Wallmart steak knife and lunge towards the cop, he responded by shooting three times (?) killing her. Great example of "suicide by cop." Her mother died a few months earlier the girl was "emotionally distraught and depressed."

It's not clear to me how a 90lbs girl could be a threat to a cop yet a "decent fellow" like Pagy completely supported the cops action, he didn't have an iota of sympathy for her.

Back