pagy

gibberish from another moron
I don't think anyone else would read that as "gibberish" and even fewer (previous to this I thought none) would consider me a moron. Either you have a problem with literacy or perhaps I hurt you in the distant past, hence your emo reply.

Which is it? Also who are you? You are not memorable in the least, and please do elaborate when I caused you a slight 'enabling' a hurt into a distant future.

apparently pagy and dare are the only people who have ever neg repped me

and pagy was only cause i was making fun of the conservative party on election night for getting completely swept on the east coast

You are not memorable in the least, and please do elaborate when I caused you a slight 'enabling' a hurt into a distant future.

Oh shit my bad you are really smart as evidenced by this completely coherent sentence.

Indeed this thread is memorable. I mean who would of thought you'd have more than a friend, or two? :ugh:

I'm not surprised he's got a lot of people that like him, I'm one of them. Pagy and I disagree on just about every issue there is in the realm of economics and politics, but he's such a decent fellow I just have to like him. Not many of you know this, but a very long time ago there was a computer game called Starsiege: Tribes-- he and I were teammates on 2 different teams when we played that game and always got along fine. We've been e-friends for. . . holy shit 17 years? Wow, that's depressing.

Edit: and it's "who would HAVE thought"

Oh shit my bad you are really smart as evidenced by this completely coherent sentence.
Those with poor reading skills will find my occasional use of an unusual sentence structure challenging. My comprehension skills are above the 98 percentile (yea rly), but anonymous forums like this give false courage to imbeciles and illiterates allowing their stupidity to come into full view. Anonymity gives false courage which sets you up for a beat down.

I just think you're better off shoving your malice up yours - how's that for a simplified sentence structure that even a middling second class mind can understand?

I'd say "gg" but I hope we do keep trading barbs, I haven't beat down anyone in a long time, and I'm out of practice. Over to you ...

How are you chodes so butthurt about internet rep on a forum.
How do the other chodes have so much free time to neg rep people to feel better about themselves.

Back