PAGY - new candidate for TW village idiot ( official )

Mitch, help me understand the point of this thread:

Do you consider yourself superior and / or more intelligent than [most] everyone else here?

Fuck yes of course I do. There are invertebrates more intelligent than some of the spastics in here. The point of the thread is that Pagy is right at the bottom of the heap with 53000 posts of "no u r"

And all 53000 posts are better than yours.

Pagy gets under the skin of the mental (and in Mitch's case, physical as well) midgets in this place. I see nothing wrong here.

You're on the same intellectual plane as he is. Sorry to hear that. Your life is a waste.

While I don't agree with most of Pagy's political views, he's not a shit poster like you Mitch (not everything has to be about Dubai).

Besides, call-out threads are for emo pussies.

p.s. You bailed on your debt to me from that "guess the gymnast" thread, cunt.

Not that rep points matter......

But Mitch is only +2300 point away from being as shitty of a poster as Pagy is.

Just saying.

Edit: And like +1400 away from Dick Weasel.......hahahahah

Last edited:
Mitch, help me understand the point of this thread:

Do you consider yourself superior and / or more intelligent than [most] everyone else here?

Fuck yes of course I do. There are invertebrates more intelligent than some of the spastics in here. The point of the thread is that Pagy is right at the bottom of the heap with 53000 posts of "no u r"

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

I leave you to reconcile the difference between you and the posters you have such a damning opinion of.

It is all so clear to me now....bitchdubai views starting new threads as some metric of relative intellect. This goes a long way to explaining why, over the last year, he has started a record number of utterly worthless threads.

And while I am here, Pagy and I almost never agree on anything at all, and he has devoted as much forum space to insulting me as just about anyone I suppose...but he has never struck me as someone you'd call dumb, quite the opposite. bitchdubai on the other hand....

Back