One flush or two?

i have news for you ascotia: turds are not completely solid. a pretty good part of it is composed of methane gas.

DipStick said:
Yea, the toilet is a pretty amazing invention, not only does it get rid of your shit, but it teleports the water to a completely new dimension never to be seen again. It just disappears, man.
Do you like drinking reclaimed water? No? flush once then you dumbfuck. It's fresh water, which is not such a huge resource.

Usually 2, my toilets can't handle much (low flow). I never courtesy flush though, unless its some kind of monstrous crap that I can smell under me.

iNVAR said:
i have news for you ascotia: turds are not completely solid. a pretty good part of it is composed of methane gas.
Actually, the reason turds float is because of fat content, not gas. The more fatty food you eat, the more floaters you'll have.

i wasn't implying that they float because of gas. i was stating that there's gas in them, contrary to ascotia's believe that a turd is just a solid lump sitting under water that doesn't smell.

Between this thread and the washing hands thread I would hate to share a public restroom with a good piece of tw.

Well, truth be told, I don't really want to share anything with anyone from tw.

Machine said:
Do you like drinking reclaimed water? No? flush once then you dumbfuck. It's fresh water, which is not such a huge resource.
Yes, I do. Cuz I drink reclaimed water everyday. Unless you have a well in your backyard, so do you.

DipStick said:
Yes, I do. Cuz I drink reclaimed water everyday. Unless you have a well in your backyard, so do you.
Actually, my drinking water is supplied by the Susqeuhanna river, so no.

Back