One day... I'll move to USA.

My brother dated a girl for a while that taught archaeology at a college and the cops would call her when a hunter or someone found "old bones" so with your knowledge you could branch out if you make it over here.

why don't you stay home and improve your own country?

There are a lot of things you could do with cork.

fucking refugees always looking for the easy path

also dont forget about taxes taken out of your paycheck

so if you make 65,000/year - that is more like 43k/year after taxes

Don't listen to the haters. That's enough to live on in most places unless you live like a fucktard. Come to the midwest and visit some time.

Due to the Euro-sperg doctrine written by the Clinton administration in 1995, I'm afraid you'll be unable to enter our fair nation.

Try Russia or something.

very cool answers, thanks guys <3

We want resumes in the US not curriculum vitae.

Noted! B|

If you have a wife or girlfriend bringing in income as well, then things change significantly in your favor, as you'll have many shared costs.

I guess that's cool. My gf is criminologist, she might get a job in CIA. But I guess I'll never know lel

either way, good to know! :)

Well - you will find the USA much less prejudiced than the Swiss. If anyone thinks the US is bad - you don't know shit. Suisse protects it's shit. Sure, there is some bickering between the French and Germans (no one gives a fuck about the Italians)

You are pretty much fucked in that country if you are anything but a tourist. If you ever have trouble (car accident etc) it's going to be your fault.

You don't even want to know what happens if there is a nuclear event that causes the Swissies to hide in their underground setups and you happen to be étranger. Yeah - you aren't getting into the bunker. Push the point and you will get shot. They are trained to do this in their practice runs every couple of years.

For some of you dumb fucks - no - Swedish girls do not come from Switzerland.

#easy

I have the same Permi as native swiss folk. Because I'm special ;) and they like "special" folk to get in! I have my place in this crazy shit bunker and I have personal meds to take in case of nuclear disaster. Things they waste money on. But yeah, there's plenty money here to take charge on everything.

there's only one problem here. the languages, as you said. I'm on the french zone. Fucking hate le french :( cest malade ça langue.... :( <3 english ftw

why don't you stay home and improve your own country?

There are a lot of things you could do with cork.

fucking refugees always looking for the easy path

pork is, indeed, the meat of kings. Portugal is being used to flush all the shit from the european central bank and all banks in Europe. That's why European masters are hating on Greece's new Gov. They are stopping all the shit to being flushed into Greece! :sunny:

only way I get back to Portugal if I get this crazy ass job offer that I can't refuse and makes me keep on living normaly.. 35% of the portuguese population live in misery at this point. Thanks Neoliberalism and austerity from the IMF (a few work rulers no one knows who they are) and all the portuguese govs that took the entire place to level 0 <3

Don't listen to the haters. That's enough to live on in most places unless you live like a fucktard. Come to the midwest and visit some time.

aww thanks ^_^ yes, one day we'll have beers togetha! And NoFix will join us too :happy:

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm living in CA, 2 mi. from the ocean, house with a view, family...
all on $80,000/yr.

course I'm fucking horribly in debt trying to pay for gasoline and fucking water bill.

Being in debt is the most terrible thing that could happen to anyone :X because all it does is to limit your freedom.

i for example rather live quietly but healthy in financial terms.. awesome houses and awesome cars are not things that I'm interested in and c'mon... everyone knows that those things are gree-suckers. I rather live in a modest house, walk or use a modest car and have money to travel to anywhere I want, anytime I want; to buy little extra things that I enjoy, besides the basic we all need; etc.
These are lessons you learn from young age when you live in a place like Portugal, that only exists to be in debt and save other countries financial crisis. No matter how much money you have. Financial disasters happen when "The System" finds advantage on that. The ones who get fucked in the ass during the process are everyone besides those who belong inside "The System".

Comming to swiss, start working and start making crazy shi money did not change my ideas, my way of living and thinking. I guess that's the most important thing ^_^ you only live once. better live the best way to enjoy every minute. and the best way is the best you believe in.

Last edited:
Back