On Shelves Tomorrow In NH

I just called the GameStop here (Eureka, CA) and they said that it comes in tomorrow "for reservations". I assume he means that it's a reserved copy shipment only.

The kicker is, I reserved T:V back in June over in Redding, CA (~3 hour drive) and I moved over here about a month ago. I had put $20 down on it at the time, so I'd like to either buy it as soon as it's available here and get a refund in Redding or go pick it up in Redding. THe problem is, I can't do any of that until Friday at the earliest.

I got told by a Best Buy employee "If it were Doom 3 or some game like that.. we would have it today.. but for this game.. come back next week." That really pissed me off!!!

}x{ EViL JiM said:
I got told by a Best Buy employee "If it were Doom 3 or some game like that.. we would have it today.. but for this game.. come back next week." That really pissed me off!!!

smile and say "can you get me a manager please?" and watch him squirm

the Best Buy, Sofware Etc, and the two EBs here in Huntsville, Alabama all don't have it yet. The "jones valley" EB closest to me should be getting it in late morning tomorrow.

Back