On Shelves Tomorrow In NH

My gamestop said when i went in around 11am they may have it before close when they get their second shipment for the day in, im gonna go after class (around 5 pm and check THEY BETTER effING HAVE IT!!)

P.S. Im in frederick md

When Tribes 2 came out.. Best Buy was the only store to have it on shipping day. This was in Florida. Best Buy here (Silverdale, Washington) says they only get games in on Thursdays. Which boggles my mind.

That would be weird.

I just checked the BestBuy in Manchester NH and they said "nope, not in yet, dunno when", which is better than the last one I asked, I guess.....

EB and GameStop here were the same as in Salem NH, on shelves tomorrow.

I'm going to hit Circuit City then I'm going to head home and start calling within 150 miles..heheh

I'm taking off in half and hour and going to hit the stores.. I don't trust calling in. I've been mislead by store employees countless times in the past.

Seems like most stores in the boston area (gamestop, EB at prudential/copley, and best buy at landmark) are getting it tomorrow. Best buy said Thursday.

I think it's safe to say that tomorrow (wed) is the day for 90% of the stores, with the other 10% getting it even later. Today was the ship date, I can't imagine them getting it any sooner than tomorrow.

Trevelyan said:
My local Gamestop said that they were getting their shipment of T:V in today at 12 pm est!! Wait, that's now! I will have T:V within the hour, I hope.

Well, my gamestop lied to me. I called them when I was on my way to the store during my lunch break to confirm that they did get it in their shipment at 12, and they told me, "no, it's shipped today, it comes in tomorrow at 12"

Bastards!

Back