[OMG what a pussy] texting in a theatre

This sounds like law suit bait. He's trying to get her on battery, but on the apparent facts, he's got no case. I would try to see if he's done this before and get him tagged as a vexatious litigant.

To Dale Fout

Grape filled vagina,

how does it feel to have two women in your pic with bigger balls then you? \

Did I do it right?

Every time I go to the theatre, there is always a group who cant keep the fuck quiet... This is why I have my own movie theatre at home.

To Dale Fout

Grape filled vagina,

how does it feel to have two women in your pic with bigger balls then you? \

Did I do it right?

lieber100.png

During Captain America (the irony is killing me here) a large group of hispanic folks (middle aged) sat in the row in front of my friends and I. They didn't talk excessively until the previews began. Then one of the guys started talking non-stop. Like non-stop through all the previews and the entirety of the movie. Then it donned on me. Fucker was translating for his wife/gf. THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE. He wasn't whispering either, I would have heard him no matter where I sat in the theater.

I never go to the theater unless the movie has been out for a while. Opening weekend and the week afterward are always full of high school retards, and I hate it when people answer their phones or text during the movie (which is a 100% occurrence with high schoolers in the building).

This is why we need more of these:

During Captain America (the irony is killing me here) a large group of hispanic folks (middle aged) sat in the row in front of my friends and I. They didn't talk excessively until the previews began. Then one of the guys started talking non-stop. Like non-stop through all the previews and the entirety of the movie. Then it donned on me. Fucker was translating for his wife/gf. THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE. He wasn't whispering either, I would have heard him no matter where I sat in the theater.
I think the word you're looking for here is "dawn."

i remember going out on a date the night coach carter came out in theaters

we ended up seeing some horrible movie, but it was hilarious because every 3-4 minutes someone would walk in and fucking yell at the top of their lungs "DA FUCK DIS SHIT AIN'T COASH CADA DA FUCK"

Great video. The soundboard one is even funnier.
‪Angry texting girl calls a cinema in Tennessee‬‏ - YouTube

It is a distraction. People don't know to turn their brightness down. On an iPhone, it's pretty easy to slide the bar all the way to the left, and you can still see the screen in pitch black dark, that's what I did for the pre-show stuff. When the real previews started, I put the phone away and didn't touch it.

Last edited:
Why would anyone spend $12 to sit in a dark crowded room before a giant screen and then spend the entire time starring at a tiny screen they brought with them?

um u can still watch/hear the movie when someone is txting

OH MY GOD THE 5 X 3 LIGHT IS DISTRACTING ME FROM THE 40 FT MOVIE SCREEN

pussies

i don't see what's so important it can't wait 1.5-2 hours

oh that's right kyle wanted to know what was up and sara had to tell you about how she was thinking about txting this guy she likes but instead went out to get ice cream and bought a new top and some other stupid shit

Really, I go to the cinema to watch a bunch of hairy shouty arabs waving their arms around too much, and hope the movie doesn't spoil it.

Back