[OMG] Another mass shoo......ah never mind.

Welp, Florida just filed a bill allowing permitless carry. When it passes, which is a virtual certainlty, the USA will be an open carry country. :O

Most states already have open carry, Florida is late to the party. Read a book.
Open carry in the United States - Wikipedia
1920px-Open_Carrying_US_long_guns.svg.png

to be clear this is about..

allow people to carry a concealed firearm without having to get a government-issued permit – a move that could make the majority of U.S. states permitless-carry territory

I think CNN National Security Analyst Juliette Kayyem should clarify .

engage with gun

or

go for it and hope every shooter is a 70+ incompetent asian

The fact that you even have policies in place for when someone is on a murderous rampage through a school full of kids kinda tells the story all in itself.

I can't help but wonder what is different. When I went to school everyone had a rifle rack and a rifle in their truck. No shootings

The fact that you even have policies in place for when someone is on a murderous rampage through a school full of kids kinda tells the story all in itself.

yeah, it tells the story of a sick nation full of fucked up mentally ill fucks that aren't getting the help they need, and a huge amount of fucked up kids on drugs that mess them up.

i agree.

Our schools are churning out murderous rampage candidates instead of well adjusted members of society.

That kinda goes a long way towards answering your previous question.

The gun lobby (along with plenty of others) owns your political processes, and your courts are similarly tied to those politicians. So when something like a school shooting happens, and the fairly logical thought of "maybe we should make it harder for kids to get their hands on guns" is shouted down, then that event gains tacit approval, and the snowball starts rolling.

With each new shooting, and the corresponding lack of any meaningful action by the authorities to address them, the next little psycho gets a green light, and the snowball continues.

Back