[Olympics] Explain this to me??

work your way up to the funnay slowly, you can do it

Is this theory based on your practice of slowly working your way up from little asian boys to fully developed, adult human females? If it is, I'm afraid that the evidence indicates that this theory simply won't work.

From what I understand about the Olympics is that they are Amature, never been paid, and trained their entire life to win the gold. To STRIVE to be the best.

Try telling that to the Red Army Hockey team that dominated for years. By the rules they qualified as amateur players, but for all intents and purposes they were professional and no one disputes it.

I'm pretty sure anyone can play in any sport (pro or not). One exception is soccer I think where they all have to be under a certain age (previous post was 23) except for 3 players that can be older. NBA has a bunch of professionals because their season is in the winter, yet it is a summer Olympic game. Baseball doesnt cause it is the playoff race now and there is no way a team paying millions of dollars is going to let their star players leave for 2-3 weeks and run the risk of injury.

In the winter Hockey has NHL players.

Back