[Old News] Global Agenda...

I'm in the beta but can't seem to bring myself to install the game on steam since they required a full reinstall after alpha.

I had noticed however that they made monstrous steps from when I had signed on last in terms of architecture and texture work.

I installed it and walked around for about 15mins, it crashed then I uninstalled.

I might reinstall later this month to see if it works better with this gpu/cpu

If it's anything like it was 4 months ago then you don't want to waste your time with this game. It's an FPS game that you pay 15 dollars a month to play and it's not even as fun as counter-strike.

I liked the level up and receive no actual benefit system. It really gives you that MMORPG feeling of a complete lack of progress.

I liked the level up and receive no actual benefit system. It really gives you that MMORPG feeling of a complete lack of progress.

:lol:

EDIT: For shits and giggles I am downloading it now to see what has changed. Also to see if I can log in still.

Last edited:
OMG JETPACKS THAT YOU CANT USE WHILE FIRING?!!?! AWESOME

12 ON 12 MMORPG GAME?!?! GROUNDBREAKING!@!#

LEVELING SYSTEM THAT IS WORTHLESS AFTER LEVEL 2?!?!?! REVOLUTIONARY

this game was fucking terrible.

whats with these games coming out with jetpacks that gimp them? its like they feel they are too overpowered. Section 8 you can fire while using them but they only work for maybe 3 seconds and take about 10 seconds to recharge.

Because most FPS players these days can't seem to handle a mouse and keyboard, let alone having to aim projectile weapons in a 720 degree fashion.

OMG JETPACKS THAT YOU CANT USE WHILE FIRING?!!?! AWESOME

12 ON 12 MMORPG GAME?!?! GROUNDBREAKING!@!#

LEVELING SYSTEM THAT IS WORTHLESS AFTER LEVEL 2?!?!?! REVOLUTIONARY

this game was fucking terrible.

Umm, you know the leveling system was made like that in Alpha so everyone would try out all the weapons, right?

whats with these games coming out with jetpacks that gimp them? its like they feel they are too overpowered. Section 8 you can fire while using them but they only work for maybe 3 seconds and take about 10 seconds to recharge.

And then you read on their forums people whining about how it's being abused, comparing it to bunny hopping and shit.

Section 8 is full of fail but not just for the lame jetpack 'jump-jet' action.

what we were thinking was "Planetside 2?!?!?! ZOMG!!!"

what it turned out to be was a cross between Gunz: The Duel and Guild Wars with a dash of TF2 style healing and sentry building to garnish it

aka shit

Need Tribes 3, with LOTS of fucking advertising.

Commercials every 5 minutes, vandalism, fucking BLOW something UP!

Back