[Oklahoma] motherfuckin City

TF_Grungir

Veteran XV
I will be going to Oklahomeee City next week for a seminar.
a. What is there to do in the town (im in the Hilton)
b. any TWers want to go get a beer or 2?
c. if b, Ill buy

I will be going to Oklahomeee City next week for a seminar.
a. What is there to do in the town (im in the Hilton)
b. any TWers want to go get a beer or 2?
c. if b, Ill buy

Basically the only things to do in Oklahoma City are all located in Brick town which is where the Hilton is iirc. If you want to go to a club, the main places are either the Skye Bar or City Walk. I would recommend Rok Bar, it is on the boardwalk right by the entrance to Skye Bar and I always had a good time there. There are plenty of regular bars to pick from in brick town, none are really any better than the others imo.

Attend a thunder game or whatever the basketball team is called.

That's about it really. I spent ~4 years in OKC and I'm glad I left. It's pretty fucking boring.

TW bullshit aside...
Im pretty much stuck by the airport.... unless I decide to get a rental. You homos want pics of the federal building? Dont fuck with me as some of my brothers got killed there (ie open invitation to be a loser about it). proceed

Norman has a good club/bar if you're willing to drive there and aren't too old to hit on college girls. It's like a 30 minute drive though.

well in that case

im sure there is a beef o' brady's or outback in the airport thats poppin off seymour

I'm in Minneapolis now. I guess I was thinking of a different hotel, because the airport is nowhere near bricktown which is the main hot spot for bars and clubs in OKC. And I prefer clubs over sitdown bars generally so I guess I'm retarded :p

I'm in Minneapolis now. I guess I was thinking of a different hotel, because the airport is nowhere near bricktown which is the main hot spot for bars and clubs in OKC. And I prefer clubs over sitdown bars generally so I guess I'm retarded :p

Nope, just too young ;)
Wait till you are married and have kids. :D

snatch is snatch mang

anyway, just take a cab to bricktown. The riverwalk is nice if you've never been to the city before at least. There are some decent sitdown sports bars there too.

There's plenty of good bars, but without any transportation you won't really be able to get to them.

However, if you do manage to get a ride, check out Martini Lounge on .SMeridian and i-40, its located right next to the Sheridan hotel. It's pretty chill, you won't find any thug-wannabe's there :]

yeah i'm over clubs at this point as well

unless will clark told me to meet him at a club

called the brass rail

/swoon

Back