Veteran X
Is the mastermind behind this...
sampleSheet_Lg.gif

Goatse Sticker

Last edited:
ive read that like 8 times and i still have no idea what you're trying to say

? whats so hard to understand ?

:lol:= i think they are funny

"i almost want to buy some" meaning exactly what it says i almost want to buy some of the stickers.

"then i think about it and fuck that its still just a sticker"

After thinking about buying them i realised no need to waste money on a sticker.

Hope that helps you fucking retard.. i dont understand how taht is hard to understand?

im sorry that i find it difficult to make sense of ' i think about it and fuck that its just a sticker'

i know what you mean now, but 'i think about it and say fuck that its just a sticker' wouldve cleared things up a lot quicker

on the flipside you act like a douche bag for no reason

come back w/ something and we'll have an internet war for some reason

im sorry that i find it difficult to make sense of ' i think about it and fuck that its just a sticker'

i know what you mean now, but 'i think about it and say fuck that its just a sticker' wouldve cleared things up a lot quicker

on the flipside you act like a douche bag for no reason

come back w/ something and we'll have an internet war for some reason

wow you are retarded ... is it :gayfight: time ?

and why would i put "and say" when i didnt say it? i jsut thought about it thats why i didn't say that

Yay interweb :gayfight: WOOT WOOT

I'm tempted to cut that in half and plaster it on Daspins rear bumper.

Around his tailpipe.

See how long it takes him to notice.

I'm sure Col will let me know when he calls. :lol:

what is your deal?

i can only infer so much inflection when reading things that lack punctuation or proper grammar

i tried, i really did, and i apologize for being too stupid to read your post as you originally intended

it was confusing

what is your deal?

i can only infer so much inflection when reading things that lack punctuation or proper grammar

i tried, i really did, and i apologize for being too stupid to read your post as you originally intended

it was confusing

its not confusing to anyone but you ..thats why you are fucking retarded. If you cant understand what someone is trying to say because they leave ouot some punctuation i am sorry you are retarded.

No need to be sorry about it just dont get bent out of shape when someone calls you a retard.

Now if you want to call me retarded because i suck at the punctuation thats alright by me but its pretty sad that that was confusing to you as it was pretty fucking clear and simple

Last edited:
I'm tempted to cut that in half and plaster it on Daspins rear bumper.

Around his tailpipe.

See how long it takes him to notice.

I'm sure Col will let me know when he calls. :lol:

The saga continues.

Sup troy we should hang out some time I'm missing your hippy ass

this is beyond ridiculous

i never called you retarded

i did however say that you had a dumb face and that you acted like a douche for no reason

all i wanted was for you to clarify your post so that would know what you meant

also, i would appreciate it if you would write it in plain english for both supreme and myself since he seems to think changing its to is makes a perfectly intellible sentence and i would like to know if im wrong since now im second guessing my second guess on your meaning

Back