OK IG Gents.....

Thrax Panda said:
Still shooting for that but can't guarantee anything.

Thank you, i guess i feel a little bit better now. MrSniper i usually enjoy reading your post's here, but i have to ask this. What does a dev's ass smell like? ;)

Half-Wit said:
So true. I have been trying to get a tribes 2 cd key now for 2 days, and they WONT FUCKING SEND MY GOD DAMM E-mail!!!!!!!!!

clue: you don't get the key via email. try searching for one of the old threads that gave explicit instructions on how to get your key.

Half-Wit said:
So true. I have been trying to get a tribes 2 cd key now for 2 days, and they WONT FUCKING SEND MY GOD DAMM E-mail!!!!!!!!!
Basically it's all about deleting your cookies and logging in/out until it works.

fileplanet doesn't suck, other than they charge you not to wait in line....i mean, ooooo worst case, you have to wait 30 mins to download something. is that really too long to wait? i mean...come on.

jsut said:
clue: you don't get the key via email. try searching for one of the old threads that gave explicit instructions on how to get your key.
They send you an e-mail to make sure thats your correct e-mail be-4 they let you submit your info for the cd key.

Back