OK IG Gents.....

Bullseye

Veteran X
Let's hear it. Are we going to be playing a version of T:V Beta at Tribal-Wars East and West or not?

And yes, a "We're shooting for that but can't promise anything" would be an acceptable response.

TY

hfingers said:
Then how about an update then.

Because the five minutes it takes to post on TW (and the two hours you get sucked in for after that) would take away from them actually GETTING THE BETA READY. Let the people work, be patient.

Agreed. But seriously I hope they get it out mid June like they promised. More time for us to play = better game. Plus I could team up with some other gents and get a Renegades Mod together sooner.

Arcanox said:
Agreed. But seriously I hope they get it out mid June like they promised.

Where did they promise? This dev team has been very good about delivering what they promise, and not promising what they can't deliver. I've never seen a month given as a beta date. Lets not put words in their mouth.

As much as I want to play T:V, I want the product to be READY before being sent out, even for Beta. Tribes 2 really shed a poor light on the Tribes franchise as a stable product.

So, I'm simply asking for a very stable, performing release when it's ready!

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
Because the five minutes it takes to post on TW (and the two hours you get sucked in for after that) would take away from them actually GETTING THE BETA READY. Let the people work, be patient.

Oh bullshit.

Sopo said:
He's right

Um, no, no he's not.

I always see posts like this: Don't make the devs post, they are much too busy too post and silence means they are working hard!! If you just let them work we'll see it that much sooner!!

Thrax and gang post here quite frequently, and I hardly think it's delayed anything. 5 minutes is just that, and I don't think that every single one of them is working around the clock just yet. Not to mention that some of these guys aren't active in the actual development of T:V, they have other roles/priorities/functions.

Not everyone at IG/Sierra is furiously programming code, crunching bugs and working on art and effects, and to think that that 3 minute post is going to eat up development time is ridiculous.

It doesn't bug me at all here if they don't post with an update, they're here enough as is, I'm just tired of of the 'leave them alone!' posts, heh.

Wulfen said:
Um, no, no he's not.

I always see posts like this: Don't make the devs post, they are much too busy too post and silence means they are working hard!! If you just let them work we'll see it that much sooner!!

Thrax and gang post here quite frequently, and I hardly think it's delayed anything. 5 minutes is just that, and I don't think that every single one of them is working around the clock just yet. Not to mention that some of these guys aren't active in the actual development of T:V, they have other roles/priorities/functions.

Not everyone at IG/Sierra is furiously programming code, crunching bugs and working on art and effects, and to think that that 3 minute post is going to eat up development time is ridiculous.

It doesn't bug me at all here if they don't post with an update, they're here enough as is, I'm just tired of of the 'leave them alone!' posts, heh.

:chill:

Good deal.

Having finally realized that BFV kinda sucks, I'm stuck waiting for the beta. Hope it's sooner rather than later. :)

Back