Oh Canada...

user103158_pic21166_1169409522.jpg

luls

I went to Mont Tremblant about 3 years ago and found two of them in the hotels hot tub. They had two blondies with them. Chatted a bit and stuff. They hairs were exactly like you see in the video. They wouldn't get them wet

Oh Canada! used to be a late hour block on cartoon network when all they showed were canadian cartoons.

Never understood the Tdot hate. Other than traffic and some rude people, which you'll find in any metropolitan city, what not to like?

You can find anything/everything to do. What does Ottawa have...? I'm curious cause my bro is going up to visit family and we all told him to go to Montreal if he wants to find something to do.

Never understood the Tdot hate. Other than traffic and some rude people, which you'll find in any metropolitan city, what not to like?
mostly the people. it's hard to explain to someone that is from toronto. there are exceptions, naturally, but too many are either assholes or ego-inflated and entitled dicks. the rest of canada, for whatever reason, has a much different culture and people in general just hate the toronto atmosphere. like people that choose to live there have their reasons. and people that choose not to live there have their reasons.

You can find anything/everything to do. What does Ottawa have...? I'm curious cause my bro is going up to visit family and we all told him to go to Montreal if he wants to find something to do.
Ottawa is pretty average... the culture here is generally good; it's got a big-little city culture. there are museums and shit to do; close to gatineau park... byward market is always fun in the summer... government workers are lazy and in general less stressed out and assholish.

toronto has more venues, not more activities per se. food is still much better in toronto.

except shawarma.

montreal is still the best city in canada in my opinion. i'm trying to get my french up to par so that i can move there.

Back