OFN?? This is what happens when you sideswipe a semi..

That is one of those vehicles barriers you see around political buildings and bases.
Truck is supposedly traveling at 65mph.

Should have been titled, "What Happens When Women Are Allowed to Drive Semis."
I could have easily done without the Honda commercial.

i saw a semi accident once, it was insane.

from the slow lane, it veers all the way over across 4 lanes of traffic, hits the support cylinder holding up the overpass and the semi then flips over onto its side. 4 GIGANTIC rolls of paper come flying out and rolls across the on coming traffics 4 lanes taking cars out left and right. these rolls of paper were easily 10k lbs each. it was fuckign wild

when i was 17 a minivan hit the barrier on the turnpike... a 5ish year old girl flipped out of the vehicle and skid about 200 feet and didnt get up... you could see the flesh stuck to the asphalt for over a 100 feet :(

i live in that city, i drove past that truck on my way home, happend on Dallas North Tollroad.

Wasn't the truck driver's fault, I talked to the truck driver while driving past, he was pissed at the chick in the car that ran into him.

They don't show what happened just before the sideswipe. Looks like she drifted over almost hit the truck, swerved right then over corrected back left and hit the truck.

Back