[OFFICIAL] The Nuclear Exchange

"Reality" is an illusion...

Since this ship is armed, it's likely that Israel wont attempt to destroy it...

I never said Israel was going to. That ship is made from tons of steel that came from the Twin Towers. Dr Gray said it best in regards of the U.S.S New York.

The USS New York is headed to Operation Pillar of Cloud in the Middle East, she takes with her the energy of 911.

Tons of Steel from the Twin Towers are in her Bow. She also carries the Energy of Katrina which struck her in New Orleans. She had a powerful Baptism and Birth and Katrina was her Mid Wife. She went to New York and did a 21 Gun Salute over the 911 Memorial. Now she takes on the Arab-Jewish conflict. It's almost Prophetic.

463px-USS-New-York-%28LPD-21%29-COA.png

Last edited:
aaaaaaand we have a ceasefire

BBC News - Hamas and Israel agree Gaza ceasefire at Cairo talks

sorry u didnt get ur wish for nuclear war red :(

Thanks for posting that. I was busy trying to keep that damned tetrahedron from falling apart. I got it fused though. I was using too many strings. So I got rid of the cello, and used percussion to hold up the bottom long enough to fuse it together with a flute of all things. Anyway...

RT confirms it as well..

Egypt announces Hamas-Israel ceasefire, Netanyahu office confirms.

LINK

Just so you bifs know the only reason a "ceasefire" was agreed upon was so one side could break it giving an excuse for some really fucked up shit to occur.

EDIT: Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Your name is Rich Hall, and you were born in 1985. At least you think you are interesting. :shrug:

EDIT: Did my comment on SoundCloud hurt your underdeveloped feelings? :lol:

:picard:

Last edited:
what

your name is redmund garcia and you were born in 78 or thereabouts and you love yourself for some reason

this has nothing to do with the audio clip i just posted, you're making absoloutely no sense yet again

what

your name is redmund garcia and you were born in 78 or thereabouts and you love yourself for some reason

this has nothing to do with the audio clip i just posted, you're making absoloutely no sense yet again

Um stupid I'm not sure if anyone every told you, but before you can love others you must first love yourself.

That pos recording was made by you, and that's your soundcloud account. You are only fooling yourself.

:picard2:

yes that is my soundcloud account but i cut the clip from an episode of newmetaphysics

that is not me talking you're a fucking lunatic

Back