[OFFICIAL] The Nuclear Exchange

tehvul2

Veteran XX
Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.” ~ Bhagavad Gita

The USS New York is enroute for Israel. A ship made in part with steel from the Twin Towers. "Operation Pillar of Cloud" much?

USS New York (LPD-21)

U.S. sends warships near Israel in case evacuation needed.
LINK

Israel army drops leaflets warning Gazans to evacuate homes.

GAZA CITY: Israel’s air force dropped leaflets across several districts of Gaza City on Tuesday urging people to evacuate their homes “immediately” amid fears of an imminent ground invasion.

LINK

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Exodus 13:22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

bomb.jpg

Last edited:
If you would like me to ignore you then please PM me. This way I wont have to see your stupidity as I follow, and update TW with this important story. While some of you have a problem with me for whatever reason there are way more lurkers that don't.

Believe it or not the lurkers are the majority here at TW, and you turds that are unable to behave yourselves are the the main reason they lurk anyway.

mark my words when bombs made from the twin towers steel begin to fall on palestinian lands the whole world will be made to suffer the consequences

israel will be the death of us all

:twist:

how fucked up would it be if he got this shit right by mistake from sheer stupidity?

Ignored the morons...

It's not a mistake or stupidity. 20+ years of serious study pays off...

someone has been reading godlikeproductions 2day

That is the second time you have mentioned that place. I have never been to that site. From what I have heard about it that place is filled with a bunch of tinfoil hat dumb fucks. Not interested in stupidity. TW supplies me with enough stupidity.

you'd fit right in

ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!
IN THE MOVIE THE DARK NIGHT RISES WHICH WAS RELEASED ON JULY 20TH 2012 IT WAS SAID THAT IN 5 MONTHS A NUKE WILL GO OFF IN NY AND THEN BATMAN SAID WAR/WW3 WILL TAKE PLACE!!!

5 MONTHS AFTER JULY IS DECEMBER 2012!!!

ALSO IN BATTLEFIELD 3 NEW YORK WAS ATTEMPTED TO GET NUKED BY TERRORISTS AND WHEN AMERICA ATTACKED IRAN THE RUSSIANS JOINED THE FIGHT ON IRAN'S SIDE AND THE WAR WAS ESCALATED INTO A WW3!

CALL OF DUTY MW3 TRAILER HAD THE M UPSIDE DOWN FOR A SECOND AND IT WAS SHOWN AS "CALL OF DUTY WW3!"

I HEARD ALSO MANY RESEARCHERS CLAIMING THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WILL NUKE NY TO THROW THE BLAME ON IRAN AND JUSTIFY A WAR WITH THEM!

ALSO THERE'S A CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING
Thread: ALERT!!! CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING! ALERT!!!!

AND ACCORDING TO EX KGB AGENT IN THE LINK AFTER ECONOMIC CRISIS FOLLOWS CIVIL WAR PANDEMICS AND CHAOS SO THE ENEMY INVASION AND TAKEN OVER OF THE COUNTRY BECOMES EASIER!

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED BY NOW OUR PRESIDENT WORKS FOR THE COBRAS/DRAGON'S RACE CHINESE!

The only thing I agree with in your quote is the Civil War thing. Anyone who has common sense, who lives in the US, can see that coming.

By the time the commoners realise everything, by pulling their heads out of their ass, it will be to late for them anyway so big fucking deal. :shrug:

tehvul do the world a favor and go do enough of whatever drug it is you do to kill yourself.

You're a paranoid delusional fuckbag.

And you take penis for rent.

Ps your kids are starving, pay child support.

Back