[Official] Rick and Morty season 4

Roiland faces one felony count of domestic battery with corporal injury and one felony count of false imprisonment by menace, violence, fraud and/or deceit against an unnamed woman he was dating in 2020, according to Orange County Superior Court records. The charges were earlier reported by NBC News, which said most of the California court records are sealed under a protective order.

There is no trial date for Roiland, 42, who has pleaded not guilty. He has had more than a dozen pretrial hearings, including one this month.

Roiland’s lawyer, T. Edward Welbourn, did not immediately respond to requests for comment on Wednesday. In a statement to Rolling Stone, he said: 'It is hard to overstate how inaccurate the recent media coverage of this situation has been. To be clear, not only is Justin innocent, but we also have every expectation that this matter is on course to be dismissed.'

In addition to his television departures, Roiland recently resigned from the video game studio he co-founded, Squanch Games, which released High on Life last month.

In 2018, 'Rick and Morty' landed a 70-episode renewal deal from Adult Swim that it is halfway through. At that time, Adult Swim said the third season had earned the block's highest ratings ever.

Last edited:
They put out seasons so slowly they could just wait for him to be out of prison.

I'm going to stop watching till they become more politically serious and Alex's back on X. If Roland is the target then he's probably innocent... Probably good to start watching when he's back on

so, how we feelin' about season 7 ep 1?

now idk about you, but something seemed a little different to me

can't quite place it

I enjoyed the poopy episode for what it was. Voices are acceptable and not distracting.
how about the fact that half the episode was callbacks to earlier episodes and the other half was C-grade daytime sitcom antics made by literally half a dozen "executive producers"

can you see the shame on Dan Harmon's face?

v5pRUbH.png

Back