[Official] New League of Legends MEGATHREAD

I really like the mastery changes this pre-season, but the item changes are meh. The nerf to last whisper made armour stacking champtions like Mundo, Rammus, Malphite, etc super powerful right now.

Also, the new support items are huge noob traps. There's no reason to ever build one so really there's no change in support itemization.

Some streamers have claimed when the new season start there will simply be a single "ranked queue" and you'll be able to ranked queue with two, three, four, or five people. I haven't seen anything yet and a bit skeptical they would simply throw out the duo/5s queue out of hand.

I was too late on that, and the front page got buried in Illoari, figure sales shit, Poppy rework, etc.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out then. As soon as I saw the whole "primary/secondary role" thing I started to wonder how trolls are going to start exploiting the system.

I'm more worried about queuing up solo and being matched with a 4 stack. Completely changes the game when at least 4 players on each team are on a voice comms.

In my book it almost seems like why even bother NOT doing a five-queue if you have enough friends? That is unless they are planning to lift the present limitation from duo-queue where you had to be in the same tier and your duo-partner so there wouldn't be any technical boosting.

groups traditionally dont work well unless everyone is at the same skill level. i dread seeing duos in soloq cuz its always someone stringing along their scrub friend or fat gf support and they end up feeding most of the time.

without dicipline + shotcalling voice comms isnt always an advantage either... more often a distraction

Last edited:
Back