[Official] New Forums Approval Rating Thread

Do you approve of the new forums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In general I like it, but I have a problem with the colors. It's hard for me to see the difference btw the plain and highlighted yellow on the thread titles. I miss the little button that could take me to the first post in a thread that I follow and the dot that told me which threads I have been active in. I read somewhere that to go to the first post in a thread I just needed to klick the title. I tried that and it took me to the very first post not the first unread one. Clicking the column where it says when the thread was updated and by whom takes me to the very last post in that thread and I miss whatever was posted since my last visit. No big problems, but a bit annoying.

lmao the old TW was WAY worse on mobile, tiny desktop version only that i constantly had to two finger zoom to read and/or click a link.
It used to be that you could set "minimum text size" to something readable in your browser, and it basically turned it into a mobile site.
Now it doesn't.

Seriously though, so far it looks like everyone did an amazing job on this. Well done.
I think the only constructive feedback I have is: Can we have better visual demarcation between sticky threads and normal threads.

Seriously though, so far it looks like everyone did an amazing job on this. Well done.
I think the only constructive feedback I have is: Can we have better visual demarcation between sticky threads and normal threads.
yeah I was noticing that myself. It might be a style thing. I do want to tweak it a bit that that would be a good thing to add.

My only suggestion now would be figure out how to make threads with new posts stand out a bit more. Bold isn't enough differentiation IMO

Back