[Official] NCAA College Football 2012

Oh, did the SEC win yet another BCS Championship? :) Bye bye Chip Kelly, off to the Eagles.

Here come the trolls :/

Just read this Teo stuff now.

This story is very weird. I do think it is funny that they are talking about this affecting his draft status. Like getting trolled on the internet is part of the new wonderlic test.

No, but I think ND should have prevented numerous stories from being crammed down our throats about it once they learned about it on Dec 26. I have a hard time believing it took the Te'os very long to figure out it was a hoax, and it doesn't sound like the girl was ever really his gf if he even knew her that well to begin with. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that until the full story comes out.

The sportswriters would have just made up their own sensational nonsense. I am not saying this is what happened here, but eventually a sportswriter will do something like this just so they can 'break' the story.

Sports journalism received a fatal wound when twitter came out. It has not died yet, but it is halfway there. The industry simply cannot work when the only source of income is page views. In 5 years my guess is it will just be TMZ:Sports.

Just read this Teo stuff now.

This story is very weird. I do think it is funny that they are talking about this affecting his draft status. Like getting trolled on the internet is part of the new wonderlic test.

how could anybody reasonably believe he's getting trolled here and not just making shit up.

3rk9oghi.gif

7 of ESPN's top10 games of next season are SEC teams.

wonder what channel each and every one of those games is on?

Back