[Official] Martin Nigger King day

happy if u live in an area surrounded by niggers that terrify you maybe you should move

also I can't imagine why you would give a shit about Detroit considering you dont live there

why are you afraid of black people

going to popeyes in the hood is like top 10 bro bonding moments

Right, that's why you moved to New Zealand, because you aren't afraid of non-Whites or anything. I mean, everyone knows White people are the worst to live around.

You're one of the biggest hypocrites on this forum and you can't even see it. Sad existence you must lead.

yeah man, not being a racist was a huge factor in my decision to emigrate

that totally makes sense :ftard:

well ya? given the context of the thread

derp

hint: mlk day is as much about celebrating niggers as thanksgiving is celebrating white people

aka its not

This was the exact meaning of my comment but I wasn't a passive-aggresive pussy about it.

The holiday is to honor the man, not a race, dipshit. How are did you celebrate Columbus Day? How will you be celebrating Presidents' Day?

:weird:

Spoiler

Last edited:
happy if u live in an area surrounded by niggers that terrify you maybe you should move

also I can't imagine why you would give a shit about Detroit considering you dont live there

i dont live among nigs and im keeping it that way... i care about detroit because its a shame such a great city was handed over to chimps.

yeah man, not being a racist was a huge factor in my decision to emigrate

that totally makes sense :ftard:

That was my whole fucking point you peasant. You moved to get away from this divershitty you claim to crave. Well, newsflash asshole: nobody wants their children to grow up in 'diversity,' it's a fucking nightmare. Some of us just aren't hypocrites about it like you are.

That was my whole fucking point you peasant. You moved to get away from this divershitty you claim to crave. Well, newsflash asshole: nobody wants their children to grow up in 'diversity,' it's a fucking nightmare. Some of us just aren't hypocrites about it like you are.

can you please quote where I have ever (ever) claimed to crave diversity? :roller:

3 posters who have never put a picture of themselves up on TW - absent, happy, capt tele

3 posters who are terrified of black people

hehe i dunno what this means

From my observation the "black" race has been terribly manipulated in all types of ways. It is not the black folk who pose a threat. It is those who have manipulated the black race who are the real threat.

I care about detroit because its a shame such a great city was handed over to chimps.

Detroit wasn't "handed over" you asshat. Detroit was destroyed by design. Destruction the blacks had nothing to do with. Destructive methodical planning and evil foresight concocted by the white men who own Detroit.

Last edited:
Back