Official Diablo 3 Release Date: May 15th!!

pre-download up or something? i can already d/l the client from battlenet, is it the beta?

anyways im looking forward to this, hopefully there is a class like the necro/druid in d2... i love massive pet army

Fantastic.

Now GW2 will probably push to after summer.

Yeah..i wouldnt want to compete with d3. From what they've given us to play in the beta, which isnt much, i can say that this game will be fuckin solid. Game of the year...you heard it here first.

Hey look! It's a sequel that bares at least some resemblance to it's predecessors, doesn't attempt to be CoD and doesn't completely suck!

But then again, it's not called Diablo: Ascend and it's not made by HiRez, so that makes sense.

So I noticed on another forum I won't mention people are talking about taking the day off and some are even planning on taking the whole week from Tuesday off.

Any of you fat nerds do this?

So I noticed on another forum I won't mention people are talking about taking the day off and some are even planning on taking the whole week from Tuesday off.

i took a week off for swtor, tho in my defense it was to travel to my hometown and LAN it up with a bunch of other friends that would be in town for xmas.

so nerdy but with drinking and rl friends.

I never understood the point of this. I can wait a day, or a week or months or years to play a game. I have too many things to do as is and games are at the bottom of the list.

Back