[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from the "Pot" thread

I have a Bluedream in her first week of flowering .
So now that recreational pot use is ok in Massachusetts how will it work?
I ll be in Boston next summer

1 first week of flowering for my Bluedream, Trainwreck, Chemdawg and Pineapplechunk :bandit:

still shocked that cali wasnt the first

Same. After they broke ground with medicinal I think everyone expected they'd go first. After they legalised having personal use plants or whatever in Denver, I kind of knew it was only a matter of time there. WA state I'm pretty shocked at (living in BC), as I felt like there was a fuckload of resistance outside of Seattle and I really though that it wouldn't pass. I'm actually going to be in Bellingham this week celebrating by going to Gathering Glass - and I highly recommend anything from them.

I'm hoping that it'll go legal in Canada province by province as the border states hopefully start to go. And then when it's federally legal in the US, it'll be federally legal in Canada. I remember hearing that once Canada had considered it and the US border guards were like "We will search every single vehicle coming into the US from Canada if you do" so it got shut down right quick, and understandably so. But since WA State is legal, I was wondering if BC might consider a vote soon at least. It'll be interesting to watch it all unfold.

Fuck that wall of text, time to :bandit: and play Paper Mario. It's my one day off this week. :bandit:

edit: to be fair, monday is my birthday and an actual holiday here. yes thats right, banks, schools, etc are all closed for vets day - which is called remembrance day here. and everyone wears poppies over their heart.

Last edited:
disagree. living in seattle, or even bellingham (up and coming good place to be, not too shabby now) wouldnt be that bad at all. dont bother owning a car in seattle, just live somewhere good where you dont need to drive, and sign up for zip car.

weather is mild most of the year depending on where you're moving from. its 43 outside right now. its dark by 5pm (sun starts setting at 3) in the winter, and 10pm (sun starts setting at 8:30) in the summer. rains a lot in the fall, but its not an ice cold rain. itll be 53 and raining all week here in bc. its been sunny and in the 40s the last few days. looking forward to the rain tbh. spring and summer are super nice here, fall and winter are better than living in the northeast, which is my only real standard.

disagree. living in seattle, or even bellingham (up and coming good place to be, not too shabby now) wouldnt be that bad at all. dont bother owning a car in seattle, just live somewhere good where you dont need to drive, and sign up for zip car.

weather is mild most of the year depending on where you're moving from. its 43 outside right now. its dark by 5pm (sun starts setting at 3) in the winter, and 10pm (sun starts setting at 8:30) in the summer. rains a lot in the fall, but its not an ice cold rain. itll be 53 and raining all week here in bc. its been sunny and in the 40s the last few days. looking forward to the rain tbh. spring and summer are super nice here, fall and winter are better than living in the northeast, which is my only real standard.

What kind of recreation does the state have? Like in CO, I can ski/snowboard, national forests/mountains, and tons of other shit.

WA state has the same shit - it's full of snow capped mountains.
418967_4478612411221_100930803_n.jpg

This is the view from a park in Ferndale WA, which is on the way to the border. Mountainz!

You can also take trips to Vancouver and Whistler and shit too for recreation. If you live in something like Bellingham or Burlington you're halfway between both but if you have no interest in Vancouver/Whistler/etc then I'd say Seattle for sure.

Summers are killer here.

538793_4597739789331_517884143_n.jpg

531713_4379219966472_1387988401_n.jpg

557085_4379217966422_908883928_n.jpg

557932_4379221206503_1204596451_n.jpg

Birch Bay, WA (10 min from Canadian border)
Show me where in Colarado you gettin that ;) That was a great spot to :bandit: too.

http://www.livebellingham.com/ThingsToDo/tabid/95/default.aspx

http://downtownseattle.com/ThingsToDo/
http://www.seattleattractions.com/
http://www.facebook.com/MillionCoolThingsSeattle

Last edited:
Just bought a bong like the green one in the picture. Same size except white letters. My friend needed money and wanted 45 bucks. Couldnt say no. Its pretty simple has an ice catcher. I going to get a bubbler slide for it though.

tubes_preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back