[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesewreck? That shit is probably the death. I have had blue cheese strain before (blueberry x cheese) and it was amazing, though I wouldn't necessarily call it a moldy smell. I wouldn't personally smoke anything that smelled like mold, that shit can fuck you up and not in a good way.

Moldy bud always smells like cat piss too me, which always amazes me that people smoke that strain.

moldy smell and moldy cheese smell are two totally different things and a totally different smell. What i was explaining was nothing like a moldy bud smell. Im talking about that moldy cheese smell.. jsut like fresh blue cheese or one of the other exotic cheese's

edit: lol at ad

Professional Mold Removal
24/7 Emergency Svcs - Since 1986 Free Estimates (858) 560-0444
pdrestorationsandiego.com/cm

Last edited:
did someone say CHEESY?

Cheetos.gif

I honestly do not see how anyone picks ground buds out of a grinder. i dont know about your grinder but mine has many teeth inside so i cant even fit my fingers in between them. I have to tap my grinder as well to get the ground bud out as it is usually pretty sticky still.

I honestly do not see how anyone picks ground buds out of a grinder. i dont know about your grinder but mine has many teeth inside so i cant even fit my fingers in between them. I have to tap my grinder as well to get the ground bud out as it is usually pretty sticky still.

Agreed. I grind it till its full, turn it upside down, slap it down on my tray and pack a full bowl.. not a few chunks from between the teeth, but I guess my tolerance is high.

Like me.

man i need to buy a freaking grinder that has a screen for the kief....i just use a little plastic one, but it works really well. i actually find that a lot of the metal ones with the sieve dont do a very good job of grinding the bud up very fine. at least not nearly as good as my plastic one.

what's a good brand name grinder? there's obviously tons of kitschy grinders (bullet revolver, skulls, yin/yang etc) but i dont give a shit about that stuff

moldy smell and moldy cheese smell are two totally different things and a totally different smell. What i was explaining was nothing like a moldy bud smell. Im talking about that moldy cheese smell.. jsut like fresh blue cheese or one of the other exotic cheese's

Ah, I see. I read it differently than intended. The blue cheese that I smoked didn't really smell cheesy, but it was definitely strong smelling. More like an onion actually.

Long day. Went to the chiropractor because my back had been hurting (first time for either), and found out I have a pinched nerve in my back. Going to Ireland for work in two days, the plane ride is going to fucking suck.

what's a good brand name grinder?

I bought mine at a local head shop, though I am sure you could find better ones online now. I am not a huge fan of the kif catchers though. They are always too big or bulky for my taste. But for brand names, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is chromium crusher. I have a buddy that swears by them.

This website also lists their top 5 grinders with a little review(chromium crusher is #2)
http://weedgrinders420.com/chromium-crusher-grinder

Last edited:
man i need to buy a freaking grinder that has a screen for the kief....i just use a little plastic one, but it works really well. i actually find that a lot of the metal ones with the sieve dont do a very good job of grinding the bud up very fine. at least not nearly as good as my plastic one.

what's a good brand name grinder? there's obviously tons of kitschy grinders (bullet revolver, skulls, yin/yang etc) but i dont give a shit about that stuff

i got a space case (friend bought 3 of them on ebay for around 40 bucks)

its all polished metal, works great, has a keef catcher at the bottom. if the bud isn't dried out well it doesn't do the greatest job. i use a small paintbrush to get the keef out and can have enough keef for 1 bowl after maybe a days worth of grinding.

edit: i have one similar to this
http://www.spacegrinders.com/Space_Case_4_four_Piece_Hand_Grinder_p/space case 4 pc.htm

2 grinder pieces, the storage for the ground up bud (on top of metal mesh) with the keef collector at the bottom

edit2: im sure the one i have is a knock off space case, but it works really well and i wouldn't spend 90 bucks on any grinder

Last edited:
good luck

thanks for the website travace

:bandit:

what website did i link ya ?

BTW
221818767_tp.jpg

that looks a gajillion times better then the POS screen i have in mine. And you remember the hash i made in the green room thread right ? it was CRAP.

Granted tho we paid 4 bucks for it and i has a cool skull on the top.

what website did i link ya ?

BTW
221818767_tp.jpg

that looks a gajillion times better then the POS screen i have in mine. And you remember the hash i made in the green room thread right ? it was CRAP.

Granted tho we paid 4 bucks for it and i has a cool skull on the top.

That looks like the exact same one my buddy has, the screen is money. The screen is the same size as the one I have in my kif box.

And I think he might have meant my link, in the post where I quoted you Travace.

That looks like the exact same one my buddy has, the screen is money. The screen is the same size as the one I have in my kif box.

And I think he might have meant my link, in the post where I quoted you Travace.

haha yeah i guess that was you, thanks

i take back my thank you travace...man i thought you mustve been mega stoned not to remember your own last post :lol:

yea im sure he did.

BTW i know it looks like the one your buddy had because i followed the link you posted stating so :p

i might have to get one.

BTW i know it looks like the one your buddy had because i followed the link you posted stating so :p

i might have to get one.

Hahah, I figured as much, but they make several different models. He swears by them, and he rolls more joints than anyone I know.

I am now going to smoke until my back feels better.

Last edited:
Something i been wanting to see...

Post your smoke station

I don't have a smoke station at the moment. I used to have this old school desk out in the garage, the kind that has the table that lifts up to reveal the recessed compartment inside...kinda like this:

Desk.jpg

Had all my stuff in it, except for my glass. I got rid of almost all my glass pieces, except for one smaller pipe (first one I bought). The desk was borked during my last move, and I didn't have the time or desire to fix it. Now I just keep all my shit in this thing that is similar to a tackle box. I will take a pic when I have time. I either smoke in the garage or outside on the deck.

PS: That humidor is sick Trav.

sister in law got it for me. I use to keep all my good cigars in it. But i haven't smoked a cigar in a long time. So i put them into the freebee box i got when i ordered some cheap cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back