[Official] '09-'10 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

it's adorable that you think that attending a sporting event is some sort of accomplishment or that your attendance somehow means that you contribute to their success.

wait that's not what you want to hear

HOLY SHIT DUDE HOW DID YOU GET HOCKEY TICKETS YOU MUST BE WELL CONNECTED, OR RICH, OR PART OF HIGH SOCIETY. :lol:

If some how PHX beat Detroit and the Av's some how beat the Sharks that would be awesome for Vancouver!!!! :)

It probably will not happen but they are both off to a good upset start!!!

The West is wide open for the Canucks this year :D

The scene happens in a party where Luuuuuuuu(ongo) is having fun with the Sedin and Burrows.

-Luuuuuuuu: So lawls, Ze red army and the ever drowning fishes are gone! The West is wide open for us!!!

-Sedin: LMAO, hell yeah!

-Burrows: Fire ze missiles!

Then a huge knock is heard on the front door

-Luuuuuuu: Who's there?

-Unknown stranger: lolwut, there's a playoff party in here???

-Sedin: Look that guy has a shiny gold medal around his neck and some silly looking indian feathers on his head!

-Unknown stranger: Hellz yeah, so can we come in? We just got done with the catz!

-Burrows: Oh fuck... it's that Toew... Thuayz... Taze guy or whatever the fuck you pronounce it

-Toews: Lulz yeah, after you guys are done with your boring party because it won't last for very long, it seems the afterparty will be at my place in Chicago for a few more weeks! You're all invited as long as you don't try to steal the big shiny silver cup that lays right besides my pool and the bitchez...

Last edited:
Not a single favorite team won. I know Phoenix was technically ranked higher, but most have Detroit coming out over them.

Not a single favorite team won. I know Phoenix was technically ranked higher, but most have Detroit coming out over them.

I took Phoenix and got called an idiot by spn... I won't brag right away because this serie is far from being over but I'll make sure to remind him if they ever pass.

You are so bitter dude :lol:

I attend and watch the Canuck's because I have been a fan for over 20 year's and been going to games since I was 10.

Do you attend any games? Doubt it.

If some how PHX beat Detroit and the Av's some how beat the Sharks that would be awesome for Vancouver!!!! :)

It probably will not happen but they are both off to a good upset start!!!

The West is wide open for the Canucks this year :D

I was happy for both those wins, but for a different reason.

Blackhawks baby.

I want another Hawks/Canucks series more than just about anything else.

Yotes punished detroit physically tonight and it showed in the third. A good style of play against a team chock full of Swedish faggots.

I was happy for both those wins, but for a different reason.

Blackhawks baby.

I want another Hawks/Canucks series more than just about anything else.

Ya :) These playoffs are exciting! A lot of possibility's and good stories. All the young guys on the Hawk's going all the way. The Sharks finally getting out of the first round- ya right :lol: PHX and all that has been them this year. The Canucks having a better team than last year and Louie finally winning at a high stage at the Olympics, giving hope he will excel this year.

The East has a lot of good stories also. Exciting time to be a hockey fan :)

it's adorable that you think that attending a sporting event is some sort of accomplishment or that your attendance somehow means that you contribute to their success.

wait that's not what you want to hear

HOLY SHIT DUDE HOW DID YOU GET HOCKEY TICKETS YOU MUST BE WELL CONNECTED, OR RICH, OR PART OF HIGH SOCIETY. :lol:

I have more fun with friends and non 8 dollar beer watching sports on my plasma then going anyways.

The only sports I really like going to in person is baseball and college sports.

was on call for surgery last night so i had to wait til this morning to watch the game :(

what a shitshow that was from fleury....horrible. he needs to get his game back of the pens are in trouble. at least malkin looked like hes back

was on call for surgery last night so i had to wait til this morning to watch the game :(

what a shitshow that was from fleury....horrible. he needs to get his game back of the pens are in trouble. at least malkin looked like hes back

the 3 minutes or so after the pens scored their last goal was some of the worst hockey i've seen them play this year

also, fleury looked like dogshit

i don't think it's gonna happen this year

Everyone ready for the real show tonight?

washington-capitals-playoff-tickets.png

Back