[Official] '09-'10 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Because we all know how representative the season is of what the playoffs will be :rolleyes:

And I can't believe you are still trying to shoot some arrows at Halak... damn I'm even more confident to see the Habs win it if that's your only argument on how the Habs will get defeated by Philly.

:lolwut:

Halak has been spotty. Montreal required two straight game 7s to be able to get to the conference finals. The Habs have a bunch of smurfs on their team and Philly is going to destroy them physically. None of the other teams were nearly as physical as Philly is.

Damn I called Blackhawks vs Bruins in the finals at the start of the season. There goes that. Blackawks are still going to win it all anyways.

:lolwut:

Halak has been spotty. Montreal required two straight game 7s to be able to get to the conference finals. The Habs have a bunch of smurfs on their team and Philly is going to destroy them physically. None of the other teams were nearly as physical as Philly is.

Knock Knock, someone's there? They played the President trophy's winner AND last season Stanley Cup champion. You expected them to clean this in a 4 game sweep? Put the Flyers without Gagne in front of any of those 2 teams and they're probably not in the finals.

Besides, Montreal has a lot more depth than Philadelphia has. Proof of that? Your Flyers almost got kicked out in 4 games vs the pitiful Bruins. Why? Gagne was injured and they were never able to replace him.

Montreal played vs 2 of the best offense in the Eastern conference without their top defense player and even game 6 without 2 of them if you put Gil with his countless blocked shots. Also, Spacek that missed multiple games with his virus proves how the other can step up when needed. Add to this Cammalleri on fire leading in goals and being 3rd for pts, 2 pts behind Toews.

Your 7 game argument is completely irrevelant. Does Philly has a chance to beat the Habs? For sure they do! But calling an easy win on the Habs after all they did is completely retarded.

Last edited:
So the flyers just came back from being down 3-0, you guys going to take fucking notice or keep ignoring them?

I think its about time you elitist fucks kindly fuck off.

nobody is stopping the flyers so fucking deal with it.

God you guys suck so much dick.

Knock Knock, someone's there? They played the President trophy's winner AND last season Stanley Cup champion. You expected them to clean this in a 4 game sweep? Put the Flyers without Gagne in front of any of those 2 teams and they're probably not in the finals.

Besides, Montreal has a lot more depth than Philadelphia has. Proof of that? Your Flyers almost got kicked out in 4 games vs the pitiful Bruins. Why? Gagne was injured and they were never able to replace him.

Montreal played vs 2 of the best offense in the Eastern conference without their top defense player and even game 6 without 2 of them if you put Gil with his countless blocked shots. Also, Spacek that missed multiple games with his virus proves how the other can step up when needed. Add to this Cammalleri on fire leading in goals and being 3rd for pts, 2 pts behind Toews.

Your 7 game argument is completely irrevelant. Does Philly has a chance to beat the Habs? For sure they do! But calling an easy win on the Habs after all they did is completely retarded.

Christ, you are a retarded homer that doesn't really pay attention to anything anyone says in the thread. My Flyers? :rofl: Sorry. I hate the Flyers with a passion because of Pronger and even said that a few pages back. But you would have noticed that had you read the thread instead of only posted.

Both Washington and Pittsburgh had soft defense compared to what Philly has. It's an obvious fact if you take off your homer goggles. I'd love to see how those little smurfs can figure out how to not get punished by Pronger.

Reading comprehension 101
:rofl: Irony++

I know you fucking hate them retard, but since you're trying to convince me the Habs will get destroyed, I suppose you consider the Flyers superior to the Habs hence being YOUR choice for the winner of this serie.

edited: to serie for Cervical's own ribbed pleasure

CKOgf.png

keep it up you fucking assholes. Keep ignoring the flyers because you don't like carcillo. Like it or fucking not, the flyers are for fucking real so get the fuck used to it you bunch of pansy ass niggas.

You faggot hockey fans piss me off so much. Ignoring the best team in hockey because you think they're dirty, goddamn how do you live with yourselves

keep it up. Keep fucking doubting the flyers. You know in your heart there is nobody to stop them.

NOBODY

I am cheering for the Habs first, followed by the Flyers, however in my brain I know that whoever wins the west wins the cup. Sure the Flyers are good, sure the Habs are great, however I just cannot see either team taking down the Hawks (or Sharks if Sharks happen to get by the Hawks)

Back