Solution
jorts board shorts w/ tank top

fan boats

go shooting

wrastle gators

manatee swim

pan handle meth tour

im doing the full florida
if gators are so scary how did they almost go extinct with the extremely challenging hunting technique of dragging em by their tail and bludgeoning them

use ur brain guys this lizard ain't shit

aww..do we not know what provoked means?
Alligators are ambush predators, idiot. If you go stand by a body of water, even small ones will make their way over to you. And if you continue to stand there while a 14' alligator is 10' from you, you're a moron. I mean, I already know what you are, but pretending like they won't attack you makes you extra-special retarded.

1715138905012.png

Hey guys. It's harmless. Go swim in Florida freshwater without a care in the world! They basically know what humans are and won't touch you if you don't provoke them!

Thanks, Juggs!

Alligators are ambush predators, idiot. If you go stand by a body of water, even small ones will make their way over to you. And if you continue to stand there while a 14' alligator is 10' from you, you're a moron. I mean, I already know what you are, but pretending like they won't attack you makes you extra-special retarded.
Have you ever seen a gator that wasn't in a picture? I see them all the time here. There are public parks you can go walk in that have gators...surprisingly they don't attack people. Please return to your regularly scheduled shutting the fuck up retard.

Have you ever seen a gator that wasn't in a picture? I see them all the time here. There are public parks you can go walk in that have gators...surprisingly they don't attack people. Please return to your regularly scheduled shutting the fuck up retard.
:rofl: You're a fucking idiot. Hopefully you're just putting on a show pretending like alligators are treated like deer down in Florida for TW's sake, and hopefully not passing that retarded knowledge onto your boy, because he will in fact get grabbed, drowned, and torn to bits under the water by even a small gator.

:rofl: You're a fucking idiot. Hopefully you're just putting on a show pretending like alligators are treated like deer down in Florida for TW's sake, and hopefully not passing that retarded knowledge onto your boy, because he will in fact get grabbed, drowned, and torn to bits under the water by even a small gator.
So your answer is no, you have never seen a gator anywhere but in pictures. Thats what i thought.

To be fair my family lives down there now and we go fishing a lot. Last time down 2 gators were sunning about 30' away. One was around 8-9'. Decent sized gator and my dad and brother had no reservations at all being near him. Bro said the small ones are the worst because they are young and dumb. Big ones stay away.... small ones harass them and charge once in a while, but thankfully they are small enough he can just smack them with his fishing pole or his fishing net....beats them over the head with it and they run lol

On morning trail runs here, we ro sham bo to see who leads the group (because they get all the spiderwebs lol) on the trail. I have a sneaking suspicion that Validuz running through his first face-level spiderweb, his impromptu running-dance would make Michael Jackson look like an amateur.

Back