Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Yeah... because that whole labeling all Trump supporters as deplorables worked so well for Hillary.

She didn't do that, she said many of them were deplorable, and she beat his ass by over 3 million votes.

You're right though, she should have said all.

She didn't do that, she said many of them were deplorable, and she beat his ass by over 3 million votes.

wow vanster acknowledging that he, like the rest of us sane ppl, believes that hillary clinton personally cast over 3 million votes

i kno u have legit bad blood and bigly complaints re: the usa and its existence, vanster but tbh i feel like the anti-usa team is letting u down w/ their rampant corruption and ineptitude

they rly gotta b unable 2 even wipe their own asses if they're getting rolled on the reg by special needs donnie, u kno

time 2 rebuild the team, fire "mr. cerebral" bud black and "i would like 2 let lemahieu go and pay the exact same money to fat midlife crisis can't hit/can't field bigly loser asshole murphy and also spend even more loose cash on falls-over-himself fake negro canadian ian desmond" jeff bridich

srsly tho, the colorado rockies r the only organization more infested w/ administrative incompetence than the democrat (aka anti-usa) party

she won the popular vote by a little more than 2%

SHE BEAT HIS ASS lmfao

poor vanster

do we rly need 2 bring up the fking 5+ million votes that she got from ineligible voters (aka the mexican trojan horse force)?

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

She got more votes that Obama in the primaries too. Nobody complained.

not true

her paid shills held fort lewis college hostage after we all went for soetoro in the caucus

i mean, you're right in the sense that they're a bunch of nobodies from nowhere who were bused in to shame us (extra hilarious b/c these ~urban~ kids definitely backed barry when it came 2 casting their own votes) but technically speaking they were ewman beans who were complaining about hillary being ahead in the "popular vote"

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck how many votes she got. Thats now how the electoral process works in this country. And if an orange, reality show host, used care salesman that has never run for office before can come in an bulldoze a woman with 30+ years of political experience, including being first lady and SoS, then what does that say about her political knowledge

I don't give a fuck how many votes she got. Thats now how the electoral process works in this country. And if an orange, reality show host, used care salesman that has never run for office before can come in an bulldoze a woman with 30+ years of political experience, including being first lady and SoS, then what does that say about her political knowledge

it says nothing about her political knowledge

it says that the general public is damn well aware that propensity for corruption rises exponentially with number of years in the political game

Back