OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

:shrug:

she plays volleyball all the time and bikes a few hours a day

you say fat thighs, I say I get exclusive access to dat ass

e1cdiw.jpg

and a 36D bust

not even counting the amazingly beautiful face

oh and her graduating starting salary is $100k which places her above 90% of this forum for earners

actually it's all true

although to be fair the starting salary is 60k/euros

but that's $100k in US/Canadian dollars, I just made the conversion

ed- oh sorry and the bra size is an 80D in Europe which is 36C-D in US/Canada stylez depending on how you measure it

Last edited:
i would post my opinions but i dont give

fuck

obibuns girl is obv pretty but she is not the hottest girl ever or eve a hot model or even hotter than some of tw'ers gfs

but u guys who think he is faking these pics cuz they'ren ot in them together

yall are fuckin

:phone:

:rainbow:

:heart

:)

:lol:

Anyone in this thread saying they wouldn't put the sweet meat to obi's girlfriend needs to take a step back from the computer and think about the world outside of your imagined internet persona. Give me a break. If you wouldn't fuck that funny talking foreign hole you're a gay man or a kid toucher.

60,000.00 EUR = 82,278.01 CAD
Euro Canadian Dollar

i made than that my first job after graduating. amazing what happens when you actually graduate, hey?

:lol:

Anyone in this thread saying they wouldn't put the sweet meat to obi's girlfriend needs to take a step back from the computer and think about the world outside of your imagined internet persona. Give me a break.

yeah no shit

and these are just everyday pictures of her doing random everyday things

trying to describe her attractiveness with some one-off pictures is like trying to describe the mona lisa by saying it's kind of like a grin

the girl has this personality and brightness / love of life that just lights up the room around her

pictures hardly do her justice, the girl stops people fucking dead when she's walking around smiling and being happy

I guess my euro conversion is off a bit, I've been sitting here thinking Euro - CAD was like 1.5 or 1.6

even still

80-85k a year (minimum, average) starting salary is pretty good for a university graduate

especially one who is gorgeous and sporting a 36D rack

the looks and rack will probably net her a bonus 20% just on being hired ffs

yeah I post a lot in my own threads

especially when every post is directed towards me and I have to respond to them in tandem

controversy of the year

Wait, so are you marrying this one or was that reserved for the last euro chick that didn't end up working?

And :lol: at talking about income, especially when it's not yours

My family is from around those parts

Mom grew up in Manheim and went to school at Heidelberg. I used to visit my Oma there too.

cool pics

this thread has totally changed my opinion on you as a poster

I don't feel the need to try to get attention from message boards and I like how you avoided my question. Anyways, time to go, brah.

My family is from around those parts

Mom grew up in Manheim and went to school at Heidelberg. I used to visit my Oma there too.

cool pics

this thread has totally changed my opinion on you as a poster

It's a really beautiful area. The whole countryside is completely flat and filled with trails (great for biking) and just full of rustic farms and little communities.

Really though I thought this:

eqo36t.jpg

would get more fucking attention

because jesus christ

it's a tribalwar symbol, a ~5ft diameter sign hung on an old grain silo facing a train track, in the middle of nowhere in Germany

you'll have to forgive us if we don't all get over-excited about a mundane familiar design in the middle of nowhere

Back