Obibun breaks out... of the closet (admitted gay)

its easier if you just skim past obibuns posts and read the replies

how would you know whether you're a mouth breathing nerd rager
or a mouth breathing nerd virgin
or a douche bag 100 level college student?

come on bro, his posts are so important!

it's amazing how long jealous nerds of the internet can spend raging

it's nice to find out who the new nerd rage crew is though

a lot of my old favourites have either left or simply gone silent

It's more entertaining to sit back and watch you make a fool out of yourself.

Further proof that the reason you talk out of your ass is the hope that someone will fill it.

it's amazing how long jealous nerds of the internet can spend raging

it's nice to find out who the new nerd rage crew is though

a lot of my old favourites have either left or simply gone silent

So here is a question for you, fat wildebeest girl or grungy homeless guy? Who do you fuck first and why?

how would you know whether you're a mouth breathing nerd rager
or a mouth breathing nerd virgin
or a douche bag 100 level college student?

come on bro, his posts are so important!

nah all his posts are just this guy trying to prove he's not gay, but you can see he's rambling on

there's no point reading them and reading them gives me a headache

nah all his posts are just this guy trying to prove he's not gay, but you can see he's rambling on

there's no point reading them and reading them gives me a headache

your just jealous cuz you don't fuck models or breath through your nose bro.

It's more entertaining to sit back and watch you make a fool out of yourself.

Further proof that the reason you talk out of your ass is the hope that someone will fill it.

yeah I'm sure the half dozen or so jealous nerd virgins with fat gross girlfriends in this thread take epic amounts of entertainment from "owning" people far superior to them on the internet

mrraahhahaha I don't care if he flies around the world popping champagne and fucking models, I'm calling him gay on the INTERNET mraahhahahahaha mrahhhhhhhahahah victory is mine! mrraahhhahahahah

mrraahhahaha I don't care if he flies around the world popping champagne and fucking models, I'm calling him gay on the INTERNET mraahhahahahaha mrahhhhhhhahahah victory is mine! mrraahhhahahahah

Dude, you realize, you are the one that started this? If YOU hadn't admitted to wanting to fuck a guy, no one would be here right now.

So back to the question, fat wildebeest girl or grungy dirty homeless guy? Who would you fuck in the ass and why?

listen I have to get going soon because I have to fly several thousand kilometers to party for two days, so I'll just go ahead and give everyone a cliffs of this thread:

I62GW.jpg

mrrahhh Obibun is gay I knew it all along LOL this thread is hilarious he's making such an idiot out of himself mrrraahhhhhh

122zp5v.jpg

aw shit bros you got me I'm a homo

I62GW.jpg

:lol: look at him trying to defend himself after admitting to how gay he is, mrrahhh :rofl:

2eelr1t.jpg

damn you greasy loser nerds sure told me

I62GW.jpg

:rofl::lol: are you pitcher or catcher obiHOMO :lol:

2dr8ajd.jpg

well I guess now I have to leave the forums forever because I owned myself so bad here, goodbye everyone ctrl-k irl

Back