Obibun breaks out... of the closet (admitted gay)

Yes fat women are fucking disgusting if I had a gun to my head and had to fuck a fat bitch I couldn't because I don't think my dick could get hard.....

But you don't have to say you would choose to fuck a guy instead......you just don't man.

excuse me everybody, excuse me make way, everybody step aside, I took a first year college course on art and history, let me answer this one, I'm qualified to speak about this issue

er bro I realize you learned that "fat women are attractive" in your liberal agenda college courses (taught by fat women of course) and now think you're educated, but sadly your education clearly only went so far and never got past the bullshit agenda rhetoric

psychological studies have shown that the ideal for a beautiful women is a thin, toned physique

the ideal for a beautiful human in general is thin, muscular, toned and symmetrical

at no point in human history were fat women considered attractive except to the highest echelons of society, owing to the fact royalty were a bunch of mascara-wearing powder-poofing antisocial nerdvirgins who couldn't do any better and were forced into their marriages anyway

obviously if you get forced to marry a fat woman, you're going to make damn sure that your scribe writes history about how "fat women were the most attractive" so everybody thinks you're a baller with your fatass wife

oh but I'm sure you took some first year college course in art or history bro LOL

u mad bro? calm down from your nerd rage. if you get out of breath you might start breathing through your mouth! Even male models won't fuck you then!

well, this thread's going to get referenced a lot in the future... better add some reinforcement here

:banging:

okay... all done... :closet: :gayfight: :closet:

:worried:

excuse me everybody, excuse me make way, everybody step aside, I took a first year college course on art and history, let me answer this one, I'm qualified to speak about this issue

So, what classes have you taken on the subject? Meet any hot dudes in them? Or should I say....meat any hot dudes....

I'm just teaching you "took a course in college" savants about actual history as defined by people that have gone past a basic retard education

please

at least now all the jealous nerdvirgins will start calling me gay instead of that ancient FAS schtick

it was getting old

I needed a new rage fad to keep my mouthbreathing ragers up to date and filed correctly

er bro I realize you learned that "fat women are attractive" in your liberal agenda college courses (taught by fat women of course) and now think you're educated, but sadly your education clearly only went so far and never got past the bullshit agenda rhetoric

psychological studies have shown that the ideal for a beautiful women is a thin, toned physique

the ideal for a beautiful human in general is thin, muscular, toned and symmetrical

at no point in human history were fat women considered attractive except to the highest echelons of society, owing to the fact royalty were a bunch of mascara-wearing powder-poofing antisocial nerdvirgins who couldn't do any better and were forced into their marriages anyway

obviously if you get forced to marry a fat woman, you're going to make damn sure that your scribe writes history about how "fat women were the most attractive" so everybody thinks you're a baller with your fatass wife

oh but I'm sure you took some first year college course in art or history bro LOL

PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES :lol:

Ok, apparently Obibun was taught history by watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

at least now all the jealous nerdvirgins will start calling me gay instead of that ancient FAS schtick

it was getting old

Hahha, I like this one, bring the attention back to the OLD insult. I guess the gay/bi stuff cuts pretty deep huh? Maybe it is the FAS that caused you to be gay in the first place, ever think of that?

PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES :lol:

Ok, apparently Obibun was taught history by watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

you can believe whatever you want to justify the fact that the only girls willing to sleep with you have been disgusting and fat

I won't take that away from you, it's all you have

Back